Thread: Neutral start (scripting, .Mitch.)

Papalord's Avatar Civis

Icon9 Neutral start (scripting, .Mitch.)

Hey guys

I've asked the Great War team, nearer .Mitch. , some weeks ago for a "neutral start", scipting file, where the nations have no pre-anti oder pre-pro adjustments, like france hating prussia and so on...

look here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Neutral-Start

Quote Originally Posted by .Mitch. View Post
    Guys, I have a completely neutral starting campaign, from my work with The Great War. I don't want to tread on any toe's etc. But I can release it if there is want.
    I also wrote him a (some) private messages.. but he isn't answering any more. The last stand was, that he wanted to release it public next day or tomorow (I think it was the 3rd June)

But in fact, that I saw that he was still answering on "thread" entries and is quite often online, I decided to try to reach him over this thread pls show understanding, I really need that file and I think a large number of modders or guys like me, need it

sry for the thread and for my english ..

greets from germany

Aanker's Avatar Concordant

Default Re: Neutral start (scripting, .Mitch.)

This is sadly not the appropriate way to reach Mitch or to discuss matters of general modding. Please refer to the Workshop section of the N:TW forums. I have to close this thread, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adar View Post
    Russia have managed to weaponize the loneliest and saddest people on the internet by providing them with (sometimes barechested) father figures whom they can adhere to in order to justify their hatred for the current establishment and the society that rejects them.

UNDER THE PROUD PATRONAGE OF ABBEWS
    According to this poll, 80%* of TGW fans agree that "The mod team is devilishly handsome" *as of 12/10