Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing Orks & Eldars

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Icon5 Playing Orks & Eldars

Salam folks

I just had this game (GE) and I was hoping that, with Chaos Rising, we could play a baddie campaign with Orks & Chaos (even Tyranids!) + play as Eldars.... that was the case in the first DoW.

All TW players want to try all faction right? I was a bit disappointed with Chaos Rising as you can't play them.

I loooved to play barbaric Orks & the Eldars are always interesting. Is there a chance that a future DoW II extension could allow that? Any news? Any possibility of modding a DoW II campaign?

PS: yes I know I can play Orks & Eldars on skirmish/battle mode + I already read that It's impossible to convert to Chaos in DoW II

Default Re: Playing Orks & Eldars

I dont know about multi race campagins but relic is diffenilty working on something, I know dis because there makin some silly MMO for WH40k and the creators asked if they could add Gorgutz ead unter to the game however relic denied because he will be making his final apperance in a dow2 expansion, how they can kill him off is beyond me, unless you play as the orks and smash da umies.... I can dream cant I?
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

C'mon people, just admit it...we eagely await the expansion pack for the IG!!!
    And to play a campaign featuring again those silly Blood Ravens, I am afraid....

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

If I wanted to play Imperial Guard I'd kill 9/10's of my friends and plant a flag on their pile of corpses.

I strangely have a desire to see the Sisters of Battle in ultra high def graphics....

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    I strangely have a desire to see the Sisters of Battle in ultra high def graphics....
    Me too...but I think that, although we'll probably see the Inquisition, it will be in the later expansions...

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

the irony in this is that while i am a khornite and you are a slaaneshi, i spent the past seven days on a vacation in sicily playing topless volleyball with the local girls.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    the irony in this is that while i am a khornite and you are a slaaneshi, i spent the past seven days on a vacation in sicily playing topless volleyball with the local girls.
    Then you are just a fake Khornate...

How can a Khornate wasting time on volleyball instead spilling blood for Khorne?? You such a heretic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post

How can a Khornate wasting time on volleyball instead spilling blood for Khorne?? You such a heretic.
    This is the most ironic thing I've heard in years...

Have you ever considered that he was talking about..................................
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    REAL LIFE...........................
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Have you ever considered that he was talking about..................................
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    REAL LIFE...........................
    Whats that? I don't understand. LOOOL!

Whats that? I don't understand. LOOOL!
    Thats what i thought.............
    Art //

You do realize that A. I have pwned more people than you, B. I am entitled to days off? Do i smell insecurity?

Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|9|Lord_Max View Post
    You do realize that A. I have pwned more people than you, B. I am entitled to days off? Do i smell insecurity?
    You pawn more people than me?? Haha, that is best joke I ever heard this month.

Fake Khornate always love to show off their unexisted skull list, and always want to take a day off.
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.

You pawn more people than me?? Haha, that is best joke I ever heard this month.

Fake Khornate always love to show off their unexisted skull list, and always want to take a day off.
    Do any of you actually keep a record..........................................
    Art //

Do any of you actually keep a record..........................................
    Of course, or how many skulls do you know you have given to Khorne?

Of course, or how many skulls do you know you have given to Khorne?
    Only Kharn keeps track (Kill counter in his helmet). But i guess he needs to, his kill list is much greater than your measly haul.
    Art //

Only Kharn keeps track (Kill counter in his helmet). But i guess he needs to, his kill list is much greater than your measly haul.
    That was a bit harsh my friend.

That was a bit harsh my friend.
    Its only a bit of friendly competition. I just like to point out the fluff characters beat anything that we come up with.
    Art //

Its only a bit of friendly competition. I just like to point out the fluff characters beat anything that we come up with.
    Hence why you picked the Deceiver as your alias, eh?!

I'd role play as Slaanesh itself..... But someone already beat me to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast