Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1229

Thread: Myth The Fallen Lords-total war

Default Re: Myth The Fallen Lords-total war/Undead preview(first post)

No words man... Simply great!
    You have recreated the battle perfectly... With thralls crossing the river... Amaizing!!!

Faiakas's Avatar Tiro

Very nice and true to the crow's bridge scenario.
    Need to add some Souless and more Ghools btw :-)

Thank you guys,

Once I can get to work with IWTE tool, I'd like to re-make the whole stuff, with more precis approach to the original. The bridge, the distances, the town, etc... as much close as possible to MythTFL.

What I'd really like to make a battle map, with the Ghol-godhead. Lot's of Ghols, lots of Dwarves and lots of fun.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...ttye68g#t=625s

>>>ANIMATION PACKS MINI MODS >>> CLICK TO CONTINUE >>>

Cinuz's Avatar Senator

Love that battle!

I'm at the point now where I know the battles won't disappoint me.

I'm just worried about the campaign map. I don't want something that looks great visually but doesn't really play well like Third Age.

Vice's Avatar Biarchus

Very nice vid! Especially with the Ghols screaming when he died like a man But seriously good stuff!

nnnm's Avatar Senator

WOOW THIS's AMAZING WOOW

I WANTZ NEWS

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

I got news for you, Mr. Killerbee:

Winter is coming...

Nice work guys! I've never played Myth 1 or 2, but I've played Myth 3 and it sure was something else... especially in terms of difficulty. Lots of micromanagement, dodging slow units, projectiles, and a nice storyline. Nice to see all the thrall and dwarves that characterize the series. Will rep when I can!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    Nice work guys! I've never played Myth 1 or 2, but I've played Myth 3 and it sure was something else... especially in terms of difficulty. Lots of micromanagement, dodging slow units, projectiles, and a nice storyline. Nice to see all the thrall and dwarves that characterize the series. Will rep when I can!
    HERETIC!!!!!

I swear I'm not trolling.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Quote Originally Posted by ggggtotalwarrior View Post
    HERETIC!!!!!
    This. I will search for wood, you have to find a decent place.

Atheniandp, you have been i charge of Heresy. There is one (only one) way to survive this accusation;

Do you swear to search and find a copy of the holy relic "Myth2:Soulblighter"?
    Do you swear to get "the fallen levels" from "http://projectmagma.net/"?
    Do you swear to abandon "Myth3:The Wolf Age" and accept "Myth:The fallen Lords" and "Myth2:Soulblighter" as the ONLY noteworthy games in the world of Myth?

I will pray for your salvation.
    May Fang-Grinder guide you on your Quest.
    "Don't listen to me, i am just an inferior german who is not allowed to play a game with blood."

"Since i have discovered a way to play a game with blood as a german, you should take even more care not to listen to me, because i am something like a criminal now."

nnnm's Avatar Senator

lolza

.. and if I refuse?

I am just kidding. Yeah, I'll try out the two older games sometime in the next two weeks. But I assume Myth III still retains the same mechanics of its predecessors and by judging let's play videos. It has its share of bugs, but nothing that renders it unplayable.. and it is pretty damn hard to beat.

Sooo... update? "Will be released soon" was the end of March and it's May now, just saying... :/ This isn't a healthy Myth-detox, waiting like this!

I just wanted to stop in and say you're my personal modding hero. I don't know anything about the story, but have greatly enjoyed watching your model previews, your work is very considered and your conclusions seem perfect. Thankyou infinity for the community release of your wolves. Its tiny dream come true for me, as I'd been eyeing them for many months.

nnnm's Avatar Senator

if Bungie released new Myth in the series it will be as successful as Diablo III but they don't rly think about it... :\ they can combine RPG and battle strategy elements in it like no other game
    Last edited by nnnm; May 11, 2012 at 02:41 PM.

GodzFire's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by nnnm View Post
    if Bungie released new Myth in the series it will be as successful as Diablo III but they don't rly think about it... :\ they can combine RPG and battle strategy elements in it like no other game
    That's because Bungie doesn't own the Myth series; hasn't since 2000. It was sold to Take2 who has since on Myth's legacy.

Don't blame Bungie. If they stilled owned it they would have either made a new game or open sourced it by this time.

nnnm's Avatar Senator

I heard Bungie took it back from Mambo Jumbo, didn't know about Take2 stuff :\