Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1136515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1229

Thread: Myth The Fallen Lords-total war

Default Re: Myth The Fallen Lords-total war

It's such a shame to have this mod die when it's so close to completed. Myth was a big part of my adolescence, so I'm giving a go at reviving this. If anyone is willing to help, that'd be great. I'm going to make more hero units and try to get a functional campaign running for first release. These are WIP models of Soulblighter and Alric, more images below.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

At this current moment I'm working with another submod, but in winter I hope I'll get time for Myth.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Preview of ghost units. These are the forces that died defending the Cath Bruig Empire, from the time of Connacht up to the first years of The Great War. In the campaign, they'll be haunting the former Imperial lands in what is now The Barrier, most notably the ruins of Muirthemne. As The Alliance, assuming the Dark forces haven't already taken control of Muirthemne, you'll have to put these spirits to rest, then park Alric in Muirthemne for a turn to be crowned the new Emperor, thus restoring the Cath Bruig Empire and summoning all your Journeymen to become the elite Heron Guard once more.

Thank you for your effort!!It's wonderful things to continue this mod!!

Quote Originally Posted by gosho View Post
    Thank you for your effort!!It's wonderful things to continue this mod!!
    Thanks. Most of what I've been doing is research and ideas for the campaign, so far, so not too much done that can be shown off. I have some ideas for how to handle different cultures' names, rebel spawns in different regions, and such. Like having bre'Unor as rebels that regularly spawn in the Ermine regions with their wolves, so you need to keep them under control to maintain your fir'Bolg settlements.

I do have a couple more things I've only sent to Briarius, so far, just WIP:
    First up, Ghol cannons (mortars). They use them in a couple levels in Myth II, most notably defending the ruins of Muirthemne and the fortress at White Falls against a siege. Both of those levels involve scrambling an elite task force to act as a forlorn hope and take out the defenses.

Next is Alliance Trow. The Deceiver got them to join the light for one year after a game. The first order of business was to take out the outer defenses of Muirthemne (The ghols you just saw) alongside Mortar Dwarf Heroes. It's hard to see in the picture here, but I made them a little more teal than Soulblighter's baby blue Trow, a shade that shows up a lot in both Myth I and II.

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

I recently downloaded this mod, and though it starts there are no menu buttons. I cannot select Single player, options, or any other button. What would cause this?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is this mod finally entered the process of revival?

Ocht, If I had a Trow... How many problems I could get solved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-11-16_00126.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	332911

Quote Originally Posted by Bahl'al View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question but is this mod finally entered the process of revival?
    I do plan to get back to it. I've gotten Briarius' blessing to continue it, and he was going to send me his remaining files, but he hasn't gotten back to me, and I've jumped into some other projects. In some good news, though, I might be able to get more help when I do continue this, and my skills with everything are improving, so what I do should be done easier and better.

Aw yes! Someone has taken up work on this great mod again! Or well, sort of. At least its something.

I know thi mod is probably dead but I just wanted to say - I downloaded it and played some custom battles - the models are very nice and the units were amazing!

Is this mod gone... I loved it. Wanted to play Campaign with it... It was a great mod.
    Pray for Pastor Saeed, and here is a link to sign a petition for his release: http://beheardproject.com/saeed#sign

I believe in Jesus Christ our Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

"I am the Way, the Truth, and The Life..." (John 14:6) Yeshua HaMashiach
    http://khouse.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Man of West Gondor View Post
    Is this mod gone... I loved it. Wanted to play Campaign with it... It was a great mod.
    Seriously? Someone would still play this? This actually warms my heart, just by reading that.

Hello everyone. Its been like 7 years ago I stopped working on this. Man it's been ages. I apologise from everyone who tried to contact me or message me and didnt get any answers. Real life was first and sadly I didnt have time to develop the mod. The better choice was to shut down everything and abandon the mod forever. Even though this project was and always will be one of my favourite project I'v worked on. It has its place among my sweetest memories in the corner of my heart. Seriously. Plus I really missed the community here, supportive and pretty great people all around.
    The fact that I showed up now unfortunately doesn't mean I'll be continuing the mod, just wanted to take a note. Anyways I'll be checking in sometimes, so I'm open to questions.

Cheers

>>>ANIMATION PACKS MINI MODS >>> CLICK TO CONTINUE >>>

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Briarius View Post
    Seriously? Someone would still play this? This actually warms my heart, just by reading that.

Hello everyone. Its been like 7 years ago I stopped working on this. Man it's been ages. I apologise from everyone who tried to contact me or message me and didnt get any answers. Real life was first and sadly I didnt have time to develop the mod. The better choice was to shut down everything and abandon the mod forever. Even though this project was and always will be one of my favourite project I'v worked on. It has its place among my sweetest memories in the corner of my heart. Seriously. Plus I really missed the community here, supportive and pretty great people all around.
    The fact that I showed up now unfortunately doesn't mean I'll be continuing the mod, just wanted to take a note. Anyways I'll be checking in sometimes, so I'm open to questions.

Cheers
    Nice post. Might I suggest you upload what work you did manage to complete, so that others may use your resources, and maybe continue the project or use them for other things?

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Nice post. Might I suggest you upload what work you did manage to complete, so that others may use your resources, and maybe continue the project or use them for other things?
    Sure. Yeah sadly, as far as I noticed, all the content I did, the mod itself and the different animation packs are not available anymore. I'm gonna have to fire up one of my very old PC and search for everything on its hard-drive. I'm sure I'll find the files and upload them as soon as I can.

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Briarius View Post

Cheers
    Hi Briarious, Nice to see you again on TWC.
    The mod an animations that you made are amazing, i always hoped that you return
    I hope that everything is fine with real life.

Sure. Yeah sadly, as far as I noticed, all the content I did, the mod itself and the different animation packs are not available anymore. I'm gonna have to fire up one of my very old PC and search for everything on its hard-drive. I'm sure I'll find the files and upload them as soon as I can.
    It would be awesome thank's man!
    If someone is interested in this amazing mod here is still possible to download the Demo:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/myth-total-war

Hi

I've sent you a PM Nadalio.

Hi everyone!

Good news! I found everything on my old PC. Soon I'll upload all the files and also update this link below, that leads to the animation packs mini mods.
    This includes the:
    -Wolf animation pack
    -The Myrmidon dual wield pack
    -The Standard bearer pack

I'll also upload the MOD again to MOD DB. It's tiny bit updated. There are playable SoulBlighter and Ghast units. (Ghast has an unfinished zombie-like animation set, but it's pretty much playable.

Cheers

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Thanks man! your attitude is very appreciated!
    Your creations is amazing, they could be very useful to other modders and lives in other mod!

Quote Originally Posted by nadalio View Post
    Thanks man! your attitude is very appreciated!
    Your creations is amazing, they could be very useful to other modders and lives in other mod!
    Thank you. By the way, the animation packs are already been uploaded. You can get them from the attachment of the opening post, from this link. Hopefuly some people still find them useful.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...nimation-packs

This is the same link that is in my signature.

By the way @WhiffOfGrapeshot if you're reading this, I truly appreciate that you were ready to pick up where I left, and had the willpower to continue the mod. I don't know how far you got, the only thing I could see the new units like SoulBlighter and mortar Ghouls, pretty great job. I'm sorry I have not replied to your request back then and did not send you the files, that might had mattered, who knows? Just for you to know, I'm collecting those files and gonna put up the link here as sort of an open source materials.

Cheers