Thread: HHB

Davies_boi16's Avatar Libertus

Default HHB

On the HHB mod as wales you start off with Llywellyn and suppose to be his brother but it is his son, and Llwellyn is married to his mother All a bit confusing i know. But after 20 turns you got a script of Llywellyn spawning. Carnt you set it up so It is Gruffydd with a wife (but died so they carnt have kids) and after about the 20 turns he dies and Llwellyn spawns as Prince of wales with a medium size army to fight the english.

Also i know this asking much but can you set the Welsh leaders Battle skins to Llywellyn of Britannia campaigns.

Also can anyone give Gwent Raiders Shields i recone they would look way better with them
    Last edited by Davies_boi16; July 16, 2010 at 02:27 PM.

Default Re: HHB

Umm...haha that would take alot of effort,But if you really want it why not ask mageskx I'm sure he'd like to help you

i was looking into more welsh heroes and every damn person from wales is nameed Llewelyn. So i said it let them be ruled by england. I did put in Madog ap Llewelyn
    Last edited by chris7ian; July 17, 2010 at 05:53 AM.
    Oh, for Heaven's sake, now you're being deliberately stupid.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper
    Wudang why did you close the thread? Because you can't find a source refuting mine? LoL how's the quest to ban me going?

hhmm but i was thinking it was stupid when i had two Llywellyns and both Princes

I know what you mean, I was going to include a Llewelyn but couldnt decipher which Llewelyn was which, so I went with Madog. If you do the research and figure out which Llewelyn you want and who else you want, I can do the scripting to get them to have different name, etc. Basically make new heroes. I just couldnt find a source that was clear about welsh generals, kings and princes from 1180-1380.

Here is what I did Davies, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...88#post7691388
    Madog spawns at turn 160 if you are still at war with england. If not he will spawn at any time after 160 if you go to war with england. Made for 4 turns per year.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I dont know why the yellow box doesnt say Madoc ap Llywelyn

Last edited by chris7ian; July 17, 2010 at 06:33 AM.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper
    Wudang why did you close the thread? Because you can't find a source refuting mine? LoL how's the quest to ban me going?

This llywellyn is the one that spawns on the map. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Llywelyn_the_Last

also can you set the leader of wales battle skin as Llywellyns one from Brittiana Campaigns.

Llywellyn I was ruler of wales between 1195–1240 He was successor was his son Daffyd ap Llywellyn who ruled from 1240 to 1246. After Llywellyns Grandson Llywellyn the was Crowned Prince of wales from 1246-1282 after that the title Prince of wales was held by The English heir frist was Edward the II
    Last edited by Davies_boi16; July 17, 2010 at 06:20 AM.

i dont do skins, sorry

by this one do you mean the hero or the default king?
    Last edited by chris7ian; July 17, 2010 at 07:29 AM.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Ok your default king is Llywelyn I, and the hero soul made is his grandson. No problems with that right? You want his family tree changed? I see you want Llywelyn's dad and mom deceased at top of tree, Then Llywelyn and his brother next in line. With or without brides? I've been up all night so I'll work on it tomorrow, plus I got to change some things on Madog so Ill get back to you later.

Here is a tut if you want to try in the meantime: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=187293
    Last edited by chris7ian; July 17, 2010 at 07:32 AM.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Well it would be good to have the brides because if you start with Llywellyn II as prince instead of him spawning you could have his wife Eleanor de Montfort and his daughter Gwenllian of Wales ( but his wife would be dead because she died shortly after giving birth to her). And you Coudl have Daffyd as Duke with his wife Elizabeth de Ferres but no kids ( Because he had 2 sons and severn daughters :O) It would be great.

If you keep him from spawning he'd be another run of the mill general and also mod starts in 1180 he wasnt born until over a decade later. Owain wasnt even born before 1180.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dont worry about it. Wales just a minor faction anyway
    Last edited by Davies_boi16; July 17, 2010 at 08:33 AM.

family trees suck. I got his parents and his brother. But it wont let me get his damn wife and kid.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Here is in info on the prince of wales at that time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dafydd_ab_Owain_Gwynedd
    Last edited by Davies_boi16; July 17, 2010 at 01:19 PM.

Llywelyn was 7 years old at the time this mod starts. He shouldn't even be king or heir. His dad was dead 6 years earlier. Anyway I can't get his tree to go past him and his brother, I think because his name is too long with the of Gwynedd on the end. So I'm done, I've updated my files in K&C 0.2 to show Iorwerth and Margred, and Llywelyn and Dafydd as brothers. Dafydd is heir and neither is married. If you want it use it, if not use that like i gave you to give it a try yourself.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Link for files

Quote Originally Posted by Davies_boi16 View Post
    Link for files
    http://www.megashare.com/2339664

The family tree is now historically accutate. Owain and his cousin Cristina and there two son's Dafydd, leader, brother Rhodri. Dead brother Iowerth, wife Margred, sons Llywelyn and Dafydd. Use the king and Rhodri wisely they prolly wont have kids being old and inbred.
    Last edited by chris7ian; July 18, 2010 at 11:23 AM.
    Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cool thanx