Thread: The New Trivium Organization (NTO) Opens!

Default The New Trivium Organization (NTO) Opens!

Hi all modders and members, visitors of TWC!

As you may know (or not) TTO (The Trivium Organization) was the premier modding community on TWC. This famous organization was introduced by .Spartan and Burebista and Siblesz to collect, organize and share various mods and tools for RTW. Without the past trivium members, we wouldn't have such a great mods such as EB and wouldn't have all these tools and mods nicely organized and shared for modders and gamers. The past members of the TTO are some of the finest modders you can find creating some of the finest mods and tools and sharing informations. We all honor them for their hard work and knowledge, since many mods wouldn't be possible without them and without their work.
    Just for example some of our Trivium member created tools: the map editor, The cherry vanilla pack, the first useful tutorials how to change/modify units. I can list many more, but why don't you see it yourself as you browse this sub-forum.
    I here now, announce the re-opening this fine assembly, re-named and reinvented as NTO, or the New Trivium Organization.
    I will post the necessary information of what has changed and what this organization will stand for.

Welcome back all! And welcome newcomers!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Archer (a la Horsearcher, a past TTO member)
    Last edited by HorseArcher; November 13, 2005 at 07:55 PM.

As you may know (or not), the "know" in the above statement is not spelt no.

Quote Originally Posted by lee1026
    As you may know (or not), the "know" in the above statement is not spelt no.
    thanks! damn it

And make sure that you fix it on the frontpage. if it were not there, I would not be such a spelling nazi.

And there was much rejoicing! :original:
    PSYCHO V

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for THEE!" - (John Donne, Meditation 17)