Thread: More help needed

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default More help needed

So I'm working on my next release of my Foreign Legions mod, but I've ran into an issue where the new light infantry units cause the game to crash when trying to test them in battle.
    These units are for the Peninsular campaign's France, and the units that appear in the GC run fine. I think it has something to do with the variant files.
    Rep for anyone that fgures out the problem.

Francisco de Miranda's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: More help needed

Unfortunately not exactly the help you want...

You seem to have missed out the Swiss units you wanted earlier? Hope this helps
    Medion PC, AMD Phenom x4 820, Radeon 5670 1gb, 8 gb DDR3 ram, 1 Tb hdd; Win7(64)

Do you mean custom battles CTD? if so they are ok as far I can tell, I tested all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Janek View Post
    Do you mean custom battles CTD? if so they are ok as far I can tell, I tested all of them.
    Yes, I mean that, but it seems my Regimente Enstrangers CTD when playing Peninsular Campaign France. Not my normal ones.

Then new row in unit_stats_land which defines a unit as guerilla or not is missing. Look into patch4.pack. Btw you don't need to make new variant files for the Peninsular camapaign. You can still use the old ones.

And here are the info pics and icons for some of the units I used so far in TROM2. You just need to rename some of them to match your units. Hope you like them and thanks for letting me use your work!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis View Post
    Then new row in unit_stats_land which defines a unit as guerilla or not is missing. Look into patch4.pack. Btw you don't need to make new variant files for the Peninsular camapaign. You can still use the old ones.

And here are the info pics and icons for some of the units I used so far in TROM2. You just need to rename some of them to match your units. Hope you like them and thanks for letting me use your work!
    I added new ones on purpose to make them fit more with vanilla French units. It'd look odd for my units to be in fresh parade uniforms and all others not.
    And is there an updated PFM now? If so, I guess I hadn't noticed.

I've narrowed the issue down to Isembourg Enstrangers.