Thread: The battle of Helms Deep tales

Default The battle of Helms Deep tales

This is a second topic of mine like my first one, except this is for Helms Deep! Post a story about anyone or anything in Helms Deep during this epic battle! Ill start this one-

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    A child cried as I approached. I gave a savage grin and impaled it on my sword. I licked the blood off my sword and watched my company of maggots fighting on the walls. Sarumon would be pleased, for this massacre at Helms Deep would give him the strength to finally betray Sauron. Three Horse-lord warriors charged at me, pathetic looking. I quickly murdered them three, and kept watching the walls as I licked the fresh blood off of my sword. I decided after a while that the walls were secured, so I climbed up a ladder to the top and ordered the maggots to start the assault on the keep. I ordered a spear warrior to give his spear to me, and threw it at an archer about to fire at me. I grinned, as I knew that Rohan was lost. This, would be the first sign that it was the time for the Uruk-Hai to rule. I was about to order the men to look on the situation of the gates, but an arrow buzzed through the air and hit my belly. I grasped the arrow and tried to tear it out, but two more hit me, one in the chest, another in the leg. I fell on the wounded knee, and three more hit me in the belly, arm, and left shoulder. I tried to stand, but a arrow hit me in the heart. I stared with my eyes wide at that arrow. Then, I toppled over, unable to move and having to stare at my black blood gushing. My eyelids felt so heavy, even my superior strength just couldn't keep them open......

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Default Re: The battle of Helms Deep tales

I'm surprised nobady commented on this yet. Very nice descriptions.

+rep

Thanks. I'm not really good at telling story's, but I like to think some up.
    Big cats are good. They can be fun. But be warned, no matter how cute and friendly they look, they will still eat you're face off if their Wild Or Hungry, or both.

Did he throw a pike at an archer? Its pretty good description but the the level of realism is a tad off

Nah, it was just a short spear, for use with a shield.
    Big cats are good. They can be fun. But be warned, no matter how cute and friendly they look, they will still eat you're face off if their Wild Or Hungry, or both.

If you want another tip from me that just came to my mind, maybe have as good descriptions of how you "murdered" the rohan fellers as you had with the arrows.

It will keep the readers on the edge of their chair.

Alright. It's too late right now for making a story without seeming like im horrible with story's, but I might make one tomorrow.