Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

Default Re: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

Quote Originally Posted by Korvin Flame View Post
    Mysii (Mushki)

Soon!
    Can't come soon enough

Fodderstompf's Avatar Laetus

Icon3 Re: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

Mysii (Mushki)

Mysii is tribal association for a long time lived in central and south-western Balkans. At the turn of the XIII - XII centuries BC they began to move southwards and invaded Anatolia. Invasion of Mysii tribes was devastating, and was one of the causes of death of Hittite power. Part of Mysii tribes settled on indigenous territories Hattie, founded after the Phrygian kingdom. Another part of Mysii - Assyrians called them Mushki- has moved on and reached the headwaters of the Euphrates and Tigris also founded there a few small states. Mysii descendants remaining in the basin Galis steel Cappadocians, descendants of the front sight of the Upper Euphrates basin steel - ancestors of the Armenians.

In the mod, this fraction is the destroyer. Hordes of Mysii tribes are appears by scripting event around 1230 BC. As a rule in the north of the Balkan their first goal is Troy / Ilion. Then the way of Mysii lies deep into Asia Minor, where they will battle with the Hittites and Luwians from the kingdom of Arzawa.

Mysian militia

Deteriorating of weather conditions at the end of the Bronze Age led to the migration of Thracian tribes that inhabited Balkans and coasts of the Black Sea. Some of them went to Asia Minor. In search of a better life these people had to fight their way through the battle. Therefore, all Mysian men were warriors. Most of them were armed with light axes, which is typical for the Balkan cultures of the Bronze Age, and they used a round wooden shield for protection in battle.

Warriors of Bendis

Bendis was a Thracian goddess of the moon and the hunt whom the Greeks identified with Artemis. Her attributes were Phrygian cap, trousers, typical of the Thracian-Phrygians and a spear or javelins. This warriors and hunters who revere Bendis. They are warriors and hunters, they worship to Bendis. They are armed with spears with bronze tipped, and for protection in battle they using wooden round shield.

Warriors of Kybebe

Kybebe is The Great Mother of the Gods, and of all things, the personification of Mother of Nature. She was worshiped in most parts of Anatolia. In particular, the Phrygians pray to this goddess. Phrygians were descendants of Mysian tribes that migrated from the Balkans. Assyrians knew these tribes as "Mushki" and The Greeks of the classical era - as a "Mygdones". These noble warriors have dedicated themselves to the service of The Mother of the Gods. Their armament is spear with bronze tipped and an axe, characteristic of the Balkan cultures of the Bronze Age. Helmet covers the head of the each warrior. These warriors are using heavy round shields covered with bronze.

Warriors of Sabazios

Sabazios/Men is The Lord of the Universe. Together with Kybebe, The Mother of the Gods, they formed a supreme divine duality in Anatolia. Snake and bull were symbols Sabazios. These noble warriors have dedicated themselves to the service Sabazios . To do this, they participated in the ritual of mystic dance with snakes in their hands. Their arms are long bronze swords type Naue II, spread to the eastern Mediterranean in XIII-XII centuries BC. The sword is mounted on a bronze belt, which also provides additional security. Helmet covers the head of the each warrior. These warriors are using heavy round shields covered with bronze.

Skirmishers of Bendis

Bendis was a Thracian goddess of the moon and the hunt whom the Greeks identified with Artemis. Her attributes were Phrygian cap, trousers, typical of the Thracian-Phrygians and a spear or javelins. This warriors and hunters who revere Bendis. They are warriors and hunters, they worship to Bendis. This is young warriors and hunters, they worship to Bendis. They are armed javelins with bronze tipped and maces with stone finial for close combat.

Archers of Sabazios

Sabazios /Men is The Lord of the Universe. Together with Kybebe, The Mother of the Gods, they formed a supreme divine duality in Anatolia. Snake and bull were symbols Sabazios. These noble warriors have dedicated themselves to the service Sabazios. To do this, they participated in the ritual of mystic dance with snakes in their hands. Weapons of these warriors are the bow and mace for close combat. They wear Phrygian caps and quiver at his belt.

Archers and charioteers of Kybebe

Kybebe is The Great Mother of the Gods, and of all things, the personification of Mother of Nature. She was worshiped in most parts of Anatolia. In particular, the Phrygians pray to this goddess. Phrygians were descendants of Mysian tribes that migrated from the Balkans. Assyrians knew these tribes as "Mushki" and The Greeks of the classical era - as a "Mygdones". These noble warriors have dedicated themselves to the service of The Mother of the Gods. One of the most important attributes of the Mother of the Gods was a golden chariot. Therefore, these noble warriors artfully shot of composite bows, and can fight on foot or in chariots.

Сopy of the preview on our website - gardarike.org:
    http://gardarike.org/bronze_age_mushki_english.html

Our English forum:
    http://forum.gardarike.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=861

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Great preview. I can't wait to play
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Currently we are testing closed beta version of campaign.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

seems fantastic!

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Great stuff, hope it goes well

That's great news! I Hope to play the campaign soon.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Looks nice I always thought this era would be interesting for TW.
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

Will there be a Colchian / Iberian add some time soon ?
    Invictus I Victoria

6mike161's Avatar Laetus

The game looks cool but I have a question is it going to be in it's own folder like the other mods I have played

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by 6mike161 View Post
    The game looks cool but I have a question is it going to be in it's own folder like the other mods I have played
    You mean, Mod Foldered?

I'd also like to know this.
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

The current playable version is mod foldered.
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralL View Post
    Will there be a Colchian / Iberian add some time soon ?
    No, there will be a Urartu.

No, there will be a Urartu.
    Can you preview us when you will release a version with a campaign?

Bronze Age - Mod Foldered.

Can you preview us when you will release a version with a campaign?
    I hope, Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Akrit View Post
    Bronze Age - Mod Foldered.

I hope, Soon!
    Welcome back. it's been a long time. I hope the mod goes as planned, and I can't wait to play it.

Dusan Silni's Avatar Tiro

Will be Troy in this mod?

Yes. There'll be Troy in the next Preview.

Yes. There'll be Troy in the next Preview.
    Will it be called 'Troy' or will you guys be using the Hittite form 'Wilusa'?