Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Thread: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

Yue Fei's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

I wouldn't exactly call it abandoned. It appears to me to be relatively feature complete.
    "The only thing I'm afraid of is fear." Sir Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington.

Abandoned by developers. Last patches in fact made by one person - stadnichenko. Authentic names of units made by another person - Hanesydd. And I fixed some issues and made installer.

Well, I am grateful to all three of you, because I had been anticipating playing this for quite a long time and it is most excellent.
    "The only thing I'm afraid of is fear." Sir Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington.

Quote Originally Posted by Yue Fei View Post
    Well, I am grateful to all three of you, because I had been anticipating playing this for quite a long time and it is most excellent.
    Just curious, which faction are you playing as? Do you find the current translation to be playable?

I'm using the Provincial Campaign mode to play the Sea People invasion who start as a horde (as much as I like all of the factions; especially Assyria and Babylon, I prefer in Total War games starting off with only a single holding and growing from there, and don't care for playing established empires, and pretty much all of the factions have fairly large territory), and I find the translation is perfectly acceptable for playing a campaign. I've had no issues at all in understanding anything.

Congrats and thank you LanPirot, the mod feels very professional. Been wanting a mod where I can play as Ancient Egypt for a long time.

Hi all,

I've been in correspondence with Stadchenko last year and early this tear concerning english translations of his mod. I've sent my proper english translations of the faction descriptions but have not heard anything from him since. If LadPirot can send me his machine translations, I'd be happy to translate them into readable english

Regards

Geon

How i send it to you? Download link here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3j...ew?usp=sharing
    I marked files who's need to be translated in "readme".

Alekho seems to be going to translate this machine crap. Maybe you can cooperate with him?

I don't have the time to do it right now, so if geon is willing and able, he should be the one who does it

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29