Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To The Death RC/RR mini mods

Default Re: To The Death RC/RR mini mods

is the maximum setting for settlement population bugged?

To stop settlements from capping out before the heavy mail event (which i use to as a building requirements for large cities and fortresses) i set the population in the descr_settlement_mechanics.xml to only a little above the requirement for the next level, but my settlements are going way over that amount.

If i set all faction to horde, should I also ensure that one of the settlements required for that faction to win also has the horde target hidden resource?
    Balbor

Former Creative Director
    Former Head Unit Modeller and Texture
    Fourth Age:Total War

I got to turn 151 on my early campaign and i quite happy except for the stupid mini hordes doing nothing. I'm going to change the western European action so they only horde with a very small army of 4-5 units and one general which appears a few tiles away from there last settlement (if you can set the tile distance). That way, unless they hoarding faction has an extremely large field army with generals they will be destroyed very quickly.
    Balbor

Former Creative Director
    Former Head Unit Modeller and Texture
    Fourth Age:Total War

hows it going Balbor? Im really interested in this btw, sounds like it could be a great improvemnet, I'll definatly download when its done

Proudly Editing Borissomeone's Fan Fiction (here)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12