Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: medieval III total war project

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Default medieval III total war project

Medieval III total war project

hello every one. today there is a short demo to see what huge mod release in future by IRANIAN MODDING TEAM
    my name is Shahab and I am a medical student in IRAN/ Tehran
    months age I started to create a very huge mod and named it to Medieval 3 total war
    a story was in my mind then i made it in game scenario so you can have a story line over 13 hours in game, new in game demos are added .
    i tried so hard in A LOT OF time so now 80 percent of creating this mod was done.
    I am the creator and director of this game mod, I learned how to develop game engines and make shaders
    in addition i am a modder of total war games for rome and medieval 2,
    my first work was ENGLAND project with camp scenario and new map for england in med2 then my second and very huge project is this
    total war , GTA IV , Skyrim are the games , I modding and i work specially in graphics game , developing engines

features:

new textures for all of landscapes
    new textures for sky(for all climates and weather)
    new water
    new and mor blood
    new textures for horses
    new textures for trees
    new vegetation and a lot of change in codes to make them fuller in game(!) (two types of vegetations not created by me i dont remember two texture authors name)
    new shaders and game engine(still working in lighting and develop the default game engine))
    new campaign area (IRAN) (still working in campaign)
    new and ultra smart AI for camp and battle
    new campaign script called scenario for 3 factions (egypt , assassins , templars)
    two factions added (assassins an templars) (with their long scenario)
    new lighting effects
    better reflections
    new and more animations for attack and death
    panels and hud are changed
    new environment look(colorpow, lighting , etc)
    better weather and real one(takes lots time to change codes for bloom , bloom shader and make it in weatherdb.xlm)
    a lot of txt files are recoded and removed some buges
    increased men per unit to 180 per unit
    new units for the two factions added
    two twpes of campaign (scenario story line , free campagin )
    new loading screens( historical one)
    a lot of small changes(cursors etc)
    new , very very nice musics for battle and campaign (all of musics are changed to very nice ones)

these changed are
    pics::::::::::::::::::::::

these pictures below are for my second month of develop working(now is the 9th month and a lot of changes is the result )

you look in those pictures, game engine is developed . textures, lighting and shaders , etc are added
    dx9 is converted to dx10 game
    normal texture map for new textures added
    dynamic shadows work is in progress
    new& better physics work is in progress

it is done, thanks for your attention please note your ideas to make it better~
    soon this mod release . over 3 GB is the volume

we are here : moddb.ir the first total war persian team workers

Default Re: medieval III total war project

Look really cool! Rep for the work!

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

those would look better with my units.

i liked the work.congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by karaislam View Post
    those would look better with my units.

i liked the work.congrats.
    You're right, would look better with your units

It looks really really cool.
    Maybe you should post more informations about it, so people can get interested in it, and the mod can get more support and popularity.

Looking forward for your next update!

Greetings.

If you are depressed, just stop being depressed.
    - Ace Rimmer | March 18th ,2014

I would love to see how far east have you expanded the map. Also you probably have changed starting date as in 1080y there wasn't much Persian states in Iran (the Seljuqs dominated that land almost completely) and also you manetioned that Templars and Asassins are the new and playable factions...

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

Woah.

Such a huge difference. It almost looks like a whole new game. The newer textures and the change from DX9 to DX10 is pretty big.

Do you have any idea if it can be modded up to DX11? I mean that's what Shogun 2 uses. That'd really bring M2 into 2013.

There are a lot of mods with really nice models and great textures but they'd probably look a lot better in this.

Really impressive. Obviously these pictures are WIP, and you said you've gotten things further since then and you still aren't done, so expectations are pretty high.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

I really see the difference about the luminosity(looks smooth and intense), and what a nice cracked ground
    good luck

I think that medival III will is a world map in Cold ear era fom year 1930 to year 1975 n that have two regions North and South Vietnam war korea year 1953

YES! This is exactly what we need! Please focus on developing the environments and landscapes. I'll be following this mod closely.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Inb4 the Cease & Desist from CA...
    At the very least I'd change the name of the project to something other than Medieval III: TW. In any case, nice work there mate.

a great mod,hope it can be released soon...

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

looks like Oblivion ported into TW.

Looks great!

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

Nice Textures

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

It would be a shame if it won't be in English, but that can be easily fixed
    Assassins and Templars...
    Sir you had my curiosity , now you have my attention!

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    I would love to see how far east have you expanded the map. Also you probably have changed starting date as in 1080y there wasn't much Persian states in Iran (the Seljuqs dominated that land almost completely) and also you manetioned that Templars and Asassins are the new and playable factions...
    no I said It has two campaigns (rise of islamic with assassins and templar factions unlockable) and (iran in historic period time you said work is in progress for now with 1100y and then I will creat a provicial map in iran in other date!)

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    no I said It has two campaigns (rise of islamic with assassins and templar factions unlockable) and (iran in historic period time you said work is in progress for now with 1100y and then I will creat a provicial map in iran in other date!)
    I dream about Iran focused campaign. Not ony focused on Iran territory (like it is in some degree in BrokenCrescent) but also focused on Iranian dynasties (not Iran settled Turkic dynasties of so called Atabegs like in BC). My best choice here would be Samanids period or Buyids period, but I would also be happy to see Tahirids/Saffarids one or even Ziyarids as well. Which one of these would be your favourite, Aztec my friend?

More info please. Keep us updated. Can you also release an environments patch so we can apply these environments to other mods, like Third Age?
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

andry18's Avatar Tiro

amazing stuff guys, +rep!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheniandp View Post
    More info please. Keep us updated. Can you also release an environments patch so we can apply these environments to other mods, like Third Age?
    quote, it would be awesome if other mods could use your work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast