Thread: Does anyone have a definitive list of the 28 new units added by the Peninsula Campaign?

Ayleid's Avatar Biarchus

Default Does anyone have a definitive list of the 28 new units added by the Peninsula Campaign?

Basically, as the title suggests; is there a list anywhere, or does anyone know the names of the new units? I have had a ponder through the Peninsula Campaign with the endeavour of finding out what they are, alas I have been really unsuccessful in finding them. I did find a Spanish Hussar unit after liberating a city, and this sparked the question: Are the new 28 units made up of reskins or are they entirely new units?

The reason I ask is, I would really like to know, when the CA says new Units; do they mean reskins or entirely new units for the 3 factions? I am aware that there are French Fusiliers with odd, mismatching, trousers, but does the CA consider this to be one of the 28 'new' units?

I would really appreciate it if someone can give an answer to my former question or, even more preferably, elaborate on the list of the new units.

The reason I ask is more out of curiosity than any meaningful reason.

Default Re: Does anyone have a definitive list of the 28 new units added by the Peninsula Campaign?

There's a whole bunch of region specific guerilla units like volunteers of Madrid etc.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Default Re: Does anyone have a definitive list of the 28 new units added by the Peninsula Campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by emperor77 View Post
    There's a whole bunch of region specific guerilla units like volunteers of Madrid etc.
    I think they're also counting Spanish Fusiliers and Waloon Guards. There are also Vistula Uhlans and Portugese Infantry.

I also noticed a Contra-Guerilla unit in a French army once.

there are a whole new slew of guerrilla units which are reskins of the new spanish units

the new fusil guide shows some of the new spanish units:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=339227

Prince of Darkness's Avatar Campidoctor

And Brit 95th Rifles.

MeenChawitTH's Avatar Miles

And Reskinned KGL, Polish Legion, etc.