Thread: Lykos' (small) Models Fix for Garamantine, Gaut and Scandinavian Spearmen, etc

Spike's Avatar Primicerius

Default Lykos' (small) Models Fix for Garamantine, Gaut and Scandinavian Spearmen, etc

so, after some days of messing arround with 3DS max modelling, and searching the forum (and found there is no such fix before - correct me if I wrong), I decide to finally made something serious with my EB, namely, fixing some wrong models that was poking with the blunt edge of their pointed stick, and have shorter swords in contrast of their descriptions.... so let we start with the screenies :grin:

Serious fix:

Garamantine now poke with right side of their spears
    [SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Druxtiz Goutiska and Druxtiz Skandiska will poke with sharp point too
    [SPOIL][/SPOIL]

maybe not too right fix:

Marshikoi Lugii (as well as Kluddargos) now had really big swords (some complained that they are too small)
    [SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Roschaithera now had proper longswords (sorry, forgot to take screenies)... you can opt to increase their lethality in EDU to 0.225 too, but beware, as a side effect, Cwmwyr will also got longswords in their models too...

==============================

just extract the zip files and got copy the fixed models to the EB/data/models_unit... and remember to made backup from the original files (I warn you, in case of you want to play multiplayer with.... different models could lead to multiplayer crash....)

don't worry about the models, I allready put the serious one (the inverted spear models) in different folder with those with larger swords models, so you won't get confused...

Hope this helps

Lykos
    Last edited by Spike; July 02, 2010 at 10:36 AM.

Annokerate Koriospera Yuinete Kuliansa