Thread: Quick (Important) Question!!

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Default Quick (Important) Question!!

For my mod, http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=367081 (Heidinn Vedr: Total War) I'm looking for a historically accurate Rus' unit roster. Any help you could give would be GREATLY appreciated! Also you'd get a special thanks to you, of course. Also, any help you might wish to give to the mod, feel free to PM or leave a comment... Thanks guys!

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Quick (Important) Question!!

Well. I'll send any information I may have regarding the Rus' your way. But I had plans to one have WotN cover a similar area... You could just help us if you like. Or perhaps merge mods when the the time comes...

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Default Re: Quick (Important) Question!!

Quote Originally Posted by Víkingr View Post
    Well. I'll send any information I may have regarding the Rus' your way. But I had plans to one have WotN cover a similar area... You could just help us if you like. Or perhaps merge mods when the the time comes...
    I would love to help you guys out in any way possible Especially since I am using some of your released units for my Norse factions

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War