Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Naval Supremacy V2.0 UAI!

Default Re: V1.05 U-AI Formations included U-AI Mod For Campaign and Battle Ai

does this ai compatible with the "40 units per army" mod of darthmod ?

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by snakescrin View Post
    No, it isn't Darthmod compatible sadly.

could you make a version which support Darthmod ? because Uai is much better in forming deep formation than darth ai .

thnx hedge, I will try to do something

Hello,

I have a bug with this mod because i can t play any historical battle in single and multiplayer.
    Is that a known bug or it s only for me ?

Thank you

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by snakescrin View Post
    Bit late on this, but that is a separate mod that is part of Darth's, I can find the link for you if you still skulk around these forums.

Hello,

Is that mod compatible with darth mod withouy submods ?

Thank you

Artifex

No, it isn't.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Hey Hedge, thread title just jumped into my eyes. Gotta inform you, that i included the Formations_1.05 file-part into a recent NER+ update, an update so to say from what JaM delivered with NER 2.0. Hope you don't mind, and that NER project has still permission to use your excellent historical formations (updated)

Edit
    Quote Originally Posted by Raftor View Post
    Hello,

I have a bug with this mod because i can t play any historical battle in single and multiplayer.
    Is that a known bug or it s only for me ?

Thank you
    No known bug. Must be a conflict with other mods.
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 03, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Artifex

UAI 2.0 Naval Supremacy

Changes
    -AI now recruits large powerful navies (see spoilers)
    -Countries armies rebalanced and updated for new DLC's, also reduced likely hood of cannon/cavalry spam
    -Still the only mod in which light infantry/skirmishers are recruited by the AI.
    -Improved Ottomans (allowed them to recruit Dhows and line infantry earlier)
    -Small formation tweaks - greater variety of Formations will be seen used by the AI
    -Build order improvements - Ai should maintain a better economy to finance larger navies.
    -Melee and Charge improvements - less run through by charging units and cavarly should be seen (unintentional effect of previous versions).
    -More AI naval invasions!
    -Better AI Occupations of trade Nodes

AI Navy Compositions

First rate in 1805

AI Trading

AI Army Compositions

AI Naval Invasions!

Download!

edit 27/07: How depressing, not one comment and <40 downloads, why do I bother?
    Last edited by The Hedge Knight; July 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Artifex

Default Re: Naval Supremacy V2.0 UAI!

Also please post any recruitment problems your having, if the ai isn't recruiting a certain unit and has the buildings etc please do tell. Tried really hard to make sure you see the AI throw absolutely everything at you this version but some things may have slipped by.

Medina's Avatar Miles

Thank you very much for this great work! I will download this! Oh and Wich version should I chose? I want the AI to be stronger and its great that they will now be creating ships of the line!

Medina's Avatar Miles

Sorry, already found it!

Thank you very much for your great work. It improves the game greatly.

So Naval Supremacy UAI adds all the feature changes from your changelog?

What difficulty should I be playing On?

Thanks for your work.

Artifex

H/H or N/N to start. Would be a pretty rubbish change log if it didn't.

Mr. Hedge Knight; Is this mod compatible with LME4....or can it be made compatible without too much trouble. It looks interesting to me.

Thank you

Artifex

Its got a special version included in the launcher options of LME 4 already?

Doh....I guess I just didn`t see it in there. Thank you for the response sir.

Is this mod meant to be played in World Domination or Historical? Or doesn't it matter?

I started a campaign as Austria on Hard/Hard Historical and about a year has gone by and France seems rather tame at the moment. I'll see what happens in a few more years.