Thread: corrupt files

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

Default corrupt files

Hi

I downloaded the Second version of the mod with patch and all....When i extract the files part 1 till 10 are full of corrupted files....
    Can someone confirm if the downlocation is still allright?
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

Default Re: corrupt files

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
    Hi

I downloaded the Second version of the mod with patch and all....When i extract the files part 1 till 10 are full of corrupted files....
    if you want to reinstall game , just go too Downloads(re-organized and simplified) and follow steps from XXX VERSION ONE XXXXX, one of the steps is install patch installer ,who will put in files that will fix the corrupted files!, ,IF YOU DID THIS THEN YOU SCHOULD GO TOO BUG REPORTS FOR 0.50 AND LOOK FOR POST 266 FIX PATCH 3 .THEN PUT THE FILES IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.and if you want after you did all those steps, you can install mine little sub-mod for this great mod, look for it in SUB-MODS & ADDONS.

inquisitor's Avatar Semisalis

I did all the steps....
    But when i check the mods folder...the FA folder is only 182 mb....there is only a data folder,no shortcut.
    Alexander the great reported in 326BC india,that his men where afraid to go into the caves...because of the dragons living there
    Even Herodotus wrote...that he saw wingend serpents in arabia.
    The word Dinosaur wasn't in the english dictonary untill 1860...WHY??
    Because now we question the existence of god...Thats exactly what the elite(nwo,bohemian club,bilderberg group and all the other sunworhippers) want.
    Hollywood,the music and game industry are now ruled by the illuminati.Just check how many times you see a pyramid(satanic symbol),or 1 eye(the all-seeing eye of horus=satanic symbol),a checkered black and white floor or walls(masonic floor) in games,movies and cd covers.They hide messages in there products.
    And dont accept the FEMA chip....its the mark of the beast

I did all the steps....
    But when i check the mods folder...the FA folder is only 182 mb....there is only a data folder,no shortcut.
    if i understand your first post,you downloaded version two,but version two is a bad version and schould be removed,you schould follow , just go too Downloads(re-organized and simplified) and follow steps from XXX VERSION ONE XXXXX.THE VERSION ONE ,XXXX NOT VERSION TWO! XXXXX a know its difficult too instal but once you did it you will have a wonderfull mod too play!!!Master Zuma, and Ataegina are working on a new version ,soon it will come,you can try in the mean time mine little sub-mod.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 01, 2010 at 02:44 PM.

Hi

I had same problem with corrupted files for both version from this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340594

Tried different browsers and different download managers and even other ISP but some files always were corrupted, believe me or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooma Addict View Post
    After reading wikipedia for about ten minutes, I hearby declare myself an expert on medieval history.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyrvalg View Post
    I had same problem with corrupted files for both version from this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340594

Tried different browsers and different download managers and even other ISP but some files always were corrupted, believe me or not.
    IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS FROM VERSION ONE, CORRUPTED FILES DO NOT MATTER,YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME THEN.