Thread: Suggestion for BC 3.0

Default Suggestion for BC 3.0

Hi to you all

I was playing Medieval 1 total war and most of you know medieval total war have more realistic medieval atmosphere so i tought it would be great if BC team brought this atmosphere back

Like drawings of unit info click at unit i had seen great talents at bc art topic maybe they can help us ? And the music was also great.

what are you thinking abouth this Suggestion?

Last edited by Nesai; July 02, 2010 at 02:51 AM.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: Suggestion for BC 3.0

Some of those guys posting in the Art thread are already in the team or contributing to the mod development in other way.

Under the patronage of m_1512

I saw some Medieval 1 music at BC

PLEASE RESPECT MY ETHNICITY AND RELIGION! -Hunyadi

I saw i have more middle and kara-khitai and mongol and turk music for Bc 3.0

Laetus

Hello id like to start by saying that this is indefinitely the most amazing mod I have ever played in my life. However I've come across some irritating unbalanced factions. First off Armenia already starts in a precarious position and is open to attack from all sides. So you would think that you would give them some quality units..but no..apparently for some inconceivable reason they have the weakest units in-game and are only able to get FEW quality troops at later periods in the game and even that is HEAVILY restricted by the use of the AOR system. While Georgia has powerful units in early and late stages in the game. For christs sake the Ayyubid peasants are stronger than most Armenian troops. So all I ask is that you hear my plea to add some quality units or improve existing ones. I truly hope that this wasn't done on purpose due to ethnic tensions between Armenians and surrounding nations. If it is..then just don't understand why..this game should have nothing to do with the century old tensions of those nations. Otherwise the mod is perfect. Just in general the Christian nations really need an amp-up to match with the Muslim nations at the time. I respect all and hope to offend none. Kudos to all creators of the mod. Good job to all of you, this mod will have my undying support as long as you at least minimally meet the ends of my plea. Thank you to whomever reads this

Vardan the Great's Avatar Campidoctor

Yea,Armenia which wasn't independent could conquer veeeeeery attractive territories among Muslim factions and keep them around 300 years!Do you understand what does it mean???
    "An unexpected death is a death, an intended death - immortality"
    (c) Vardan Sparapet, before the Battle of Avarayr

armenia is okay, trade a crap settlement to the romans for an alliance as they like to zerg up to your borders... as for the turks they are apathetic (as is the ai in general if you expand quickly, it scares them lol)

Quote Originally Posted by sughdian View Post
    armenia is okay, trade a crap settlement to the romans for an alliance as they like to zerg up to your borders... as for the turks they are apathetic (as is the ai in general if you expand quickly, it scares them lol)
    In BC3 there are far less provinces in the region so you probably wan't have any spare province to trade. Armenia gameplay is going to be one of the most demanding one...

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

1. Tighter unit formations, their current size makes them very cumbersome even on small settings.

2. Enhance the speed of all units.

3. Fix the economy, no matter what faction I play I'm always in debt by about turn thirty. Playing as the Ghazni I was +10,000 florins in debt despite being on a settlement-conquering rampage, building numerous trade structures, and having only a modest army whilst my ally (The Ghorid) had massive armies and were flying past me in terms of their economy.

4. Is it even possible to train Imams. :/

Other than that BC is my favorite mod besides Stainless Steel (And that's saying a lot) keep up the good work guys.

ERE_Friend's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by hippacrocafish View Post
    3. Fix the economy, no matter what faction I play I'm always in debt by about turn thirty. Playing as the Ghazni I was +10,000 florins in debt despite being on a settlement-conquering rampage, building numerous trade structures, and having only a modest army whilst my ally (The Ghorid) had massive armies and were flying past me in terms of their economy.
    Some factions have hard starting conditions, but there's no reason for you to always be in dept no matter what faction you play as. If you have any debt it simply means you have to many troops. Early on you need to possibly disband your elite starting troops or limit how many you produce. And the AI gets money boosts.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

I've never been in debt while playing BC 2, except of Solanki campaign (but even then it was only for few turns).

I suggest just limiting your expenses, hippacrocafish.

Under the patronage of m_1512

hippacrocafish's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    I've never been in debt while playing BC 2, except of Solanki campaign (but even then it was only for few turns).

I suggest just limiting your expenses, hippacrocafish.
    I'm usually really good at managing my economy in TW, but playing as Oman and Ghazni I was often in debt (I did eventually get out). As Ghazni I had about seven territories (Five cities, two castles) roughly five cavalry units (A couple of Ghazni horse archers, one Ghazni L. Lancer, and one Junior Ghualm horse archer) and about 8-9 low-upkeep infantry. The only way I could get out of debt was to disband my best (And most expensive) units, even though they were the ones I started with. The only problem with that is I wouldn't be able to defend myself from attack if I were betrayed by the Ghorid (Who have multiple full stacks of cavalry and a lot more money than me) and that just seems unfair.

I don't think it's unfair for my economy to start out weak, but I do think it is unfair to expect me to defend myself from enemies that can churn out multiple full-stack armies and still have a better economy than me. I would suggest just lowering the A.I. money bonnuses, just enough to make it reaonable.

I am playing VH/VH by the way.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

A Region in Northern Libya separate from the rest of Libya that extends to the south. Just doesnt seem realistic to be in political control of a desert. IDK, just me. Kinda like the Arabian desert you guys have x out.

ERE_Friend's Avatar Civis

I don't like how getting to the siwa oasis region is so difficult. I don't know if player access to it was axed in 2.02, but even before that getting there was annoying.