Greetings NTW fans. This is my first AAR ( so be kind ). My latest campaign has compeled me to give it a try. Most of my campaigns have followed a pretty universal direction however my current Prussian campaign has taken quite an interesting turn. I hope you enjoy it. And if you don't at least I enjoyed myself while writing it up.

The autum of 1808 finds the campaigns in europe boiling over. The French and spanish forces are marching on the gates of the prussian and austrian borders. However the Russians rather than joining the coalition have decided to sieze the opportunity of lightly defended Prussian and Austrian borders. To top it off the English have sided with their eastern allies and have declared war on Prussia and Austria as well. Forming the third coalition.

France and Spain have been marauding through the Rhineland haphazardly and have finally run into the heavily fortified Prussian and Austrian defenses. On the French northern most flank, a liberated United Netherlands also stands against them. Treaties have been signed with Great Britain and Russia as they are also at war with the enemies of France.

Great Britain and Russia have decided that Napoleon is not a serrious threat on their home soil. Russia has picked up the fight against the Austrians after the war with the Otoman Empire left Russia feeling that they could aquire even MORE teritory in the Balkans. Austria's alliance with Prussia brought the great Prussian army into the fight with their eastern neighbors. Great Britain's unhappiness with Prussia for invading Denmark the previous year was enough to sway the English to side with their Russian allies.

Prussia and Austria are now fighting wars on two fronts. Prussias involvement with the liberation of the Dutch state from the French have Napoleon's greatest generals clawing at the gates of Berlin. While the Austrian armies are pressured by the Russians in the east. The Prussian/Austrian coalition is bolstered by the Sweedish armies in the north and the Dutch armies in the west.

Napoleon stands ready to march on Vienna, while his generals are threatening the northern Prussian borders. The Cossack armies of the north are forcing the Austrian army to pull back to consolodate resources. While the British royal navy blockades any naval trade. Prussian Generals have gathered their forces in the west to hold back the French onslaught but now face a threat in the east from an old friend turned opportunist. Hopping their Sweedish allies can hold through the winter, the eastern front looks vulerable. Facing threats from east and west the Austrian armies are on the defensive. The mighty Prussian and Austrian nations face tough times ahead.

--------------
Please stay tuned: