Default Re: Your face in DotS: A Request for Community Assistance

Hey, that's my angry face!

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Id be good for the Scots, if you want i can grow some stubble and repost

Senator

tried to hide my dreads as im not sure if that was even a hairstyle (naturally it was, but as a cosmetic hairstyle im doubtful). i can repost with dreads showing if im wrong. tried to give a menacing look, but i failed, so i thought a man with a calm, focused look, eyes looking directly into his foe's, with no fear at all is more menacing than someone trying to look dangerous. that's my excuse.

I think Ozzmosis, Jaketh and Saladin are very useable but its not my call but Sean I think these guys would work well.

EDIT: and from my experience... Jaketh does look very Scottish. I've got a friend called James Campbell (arguably the most Scottish name possible) and he looks quite a lot like him.
    Last edited by Space_Ed; July 01, 2010 at 09:04 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

I have a pefect face for the roman emperor but sadly I am not willing to post it.
    Anyway I will +rep anyone that posted their face.

Hey there

Could my face,

http://www.npshare.de/files/c656ca61/g_c.jpg

possibly be helpful for your needs? If yes, I'll try to make one fitting to your needs.

Because many have posted their roots here: I'm Austrian, and as far as I know, my family has been in Austria for at least 1 or 2 centuries.(As far as my father knows, and as far as I can guess from the roots of our family name.) At least my paternal, I never asked my mother about it. (Well, from her family name.. My paternal family name, the one i wear, is Rat, it comes from "Roden", which means burning wood down for making farm land. My mothers family name, Kern, comes simply from Korn[corn..] Both are german names.)
    Last edited by Kyren; July 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyren View Post
    Hey there

Could my face,

http://www.npshare.de/files/c656ca61/g_c.jpg

possibly be helpful for your needs? If yes, I'll try to make one fitting to your needs.
    Sure, I could use your face for some HRE units. Just check the guidelines in the first post if you want to post some pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

MonkeyLancer's Avatar Foederatus

Mr. Skillz,

After given some time to grow in my beard. I look like an angry old man from squinting because of the sun. I hope this is suitable, I can retake the pictures if they aren't.

Okay then Would you need my hair in any medieval hairstyle? Altough I doubt that you'll need long hair for the face of a soldier.. In any case, i'll try to make the photos as soon as possible - Which could take some time, though. I must find a digital camera here at home :/

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyLancer View Post
    Mr. Skillz,

After given some time to grow in my beard. I look like an angry old man from squinting because of the sun. I hope this is suitable, I can retake the pictures if they aren't.
    I could make it so you aren't squinting as much, but the squinting might might work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyren View Post
    Okay then Would you need my hair in any medieval hairstyle? Altough I doubt that you'll need long hair for the face of a soldier.. In any case, i'll try to make the photos as soon as possible - Which could take some time, though. I must find a digital camera here at home :/
    Because hair is usually a separate piece on the model, it's best to just have your hair away from your face. Any part of your face that I can't see I just have to create totally on my own which will mean that it won't look as much like you as it would otherwise.
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyLancer View Post
    Mr. Skillz,

Dude thats the perfect look for someone whose about to kill you with a mace!
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

I'm Turkish, but I have Phoenician blood in me, (I did take a blood test through my Paternal side a few years ago). My ancestors were Turkish Administrators in Lebanon (or Greater Syria as its known) and Palestine. I'm only 18 though, so I don't have much, but I have a bit of a moustache. If you need my face for any of the Middle Eastern factions (Syrian or Turkish, I think would be appropriate), but I rather you tell me if you need my face, before I send you a PM of pictures of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    I'm Turkish, but I have Phoenician blood in me, (I did take a blood test through my Paternal side a few years ago). My ancestors were Turkish Administrators in Lebanon (or Greater Syria as its known) and Palestine. I'm only 18 though, so I don't have much, but I have a bit of a moustache. If you need my face for any of the Middle Eastern factions (Syrian or Turkish, I think would be appropriate), but I rather you tell me if you need my face, before I send you a PM of pictures of myself.
    I have a lot of face pictures to work with for Turks and Syrians that I got from a photographer who took them of people in Ankara and Damascus, so you are not needed but if you want to have your face in DotS anyway you can give me images.

Since you bring up the matter of need. What I need most are faces for Armenians, Georgians, Central Asian Turks, and Mongolians.

I am Turcoman (turkic language Yörük)

Last edited by Tegin Noyan; July 26, 2010 at 02:44 PM.

Where are you in that top image?

Quote Originally Posted by Tegin Noyan View Post
    Thanks, I PMed you with some suggestions about pic quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tegin Noyan View Post

Nice Photo.

Another Turcoman Photo:

cebecibasi41's Avatar Tiro

It is Turkish Time

I'm Turk , from Black Sea Region in Turkey

Here you are:

http://img.fotoambar.com/img/00000/1...889dfd255d.jpg
    Last edited by cebecibasi41; July 28, 2010 at 08:09 AM.

There you go mate... from Konya (Iconium) Shisha Bar

Edit 1 so smoky for a soldier
    Last edited by Gérärd; July 28, 2010 at 09:22 PM.

cebecibasi41's Avatar Tiro

i have a message to CA.

dont make us like mix Arap or Black.

just like ETW.

ok?