Thread: Which mod to choose

Default Which mod to choose

Hello!

I have been looking around this forum for awhile now and have a little problem to decide which mod to try.

Maybe someone here could guide me?
    First of all, I want realism, that’s the main aim of trying a mod.
    Then, I mostly play multiplayer, so the most important is the battles (land and sea).

The thing that bothers me the most when I play are the uniforms and units, the game is so mixed whit different periods and strange unit choices and some units are way out of place.

So short that would be: “Works in multiplayer, adds realism and historically accurate units from two defined periods (early/late)”

Thank you!
    /Axel
    Last edited by axelthorpe; June 27, 2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: typo

jjja494's Avatar Libertus
    In a land far far away. Darthmod Ultimate Commander 6.0

Default Re: Which mod to choose

Try Darthmod, huge multiplayer base, has early/late period campaign. Is pretty accurate, and adds a lot of fun to the gameplay.
    There are only two powers in the world: the sword and the mind. In the long run, the sword is always defeated by the mind.
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

Lexandro81's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Which mod to choose

For only multiplayer I would choose the DarthMod Empire Commander 6.1
    And for singleplayer and playing campaigns with a very good BAI and CAI is the DarthMod Ultimate Commander 6.0 or in some few days the version 6.1.

Here the link for you: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=246153