Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who are you?

Default Who are you?

Well it seems this thread has turned into a roleplaying one. So who are you?

Me, Im an ork freebooter captain pillager of dozens of worlds in segmentum pacficus and as far as the Tau empire, I also have a loyal band of boyz complete with nobs,meks,squigs,grots, and a weird boy.

I did once run into one of em necrons ships bloody things wiped out half da fleet, lotta fun dat was.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Who are you?

You sure don't speak like an Ork...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Hush up ya git!
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    You sure don't speak like an Ork...
    Maybe he's a high functioning Ork. :XD

I'm a high ranking Slaaneshi champion. I hail from the Eye of Terror and rule over a empire of six worlds with tens of billions under my command. My warband includes millions of Slaaneshi cultists and traitor Guardsmen as well as mutant berserkers and levies, about 100 Emperor's Children Chaos Space Marines with about two squads of mixed Chosen and Chosen Terminators who form my personal bodyguard, tens of thousands of Daemonettes and mounted Daemonettes who act as my shock troops as well as my personal harem who is used for my pleasure as well as providing advice. And I have a fleet of about 200 ships mostly frigates and Cruisers.

When I'm not lording over my people I'm holding huge, extravagant banquets, massive orgies, hosting gladiatorial games, and experimenting with new sensations and experiences. I am currently marshaling my forces in anticipation of Lord Slaanesh's commands.

Im the Deciever, in one of his many guises. This one lets me comune with the lower masses and recuit more followers..................
    Art //

"Bzzzz.....Bzzzzzzz......Connecting to Mon'keigh interface........."

I am Zirzaeir, Silver Lord of the Silver Guard. I command 300 Necrontyr, gathered from two Tomb Worlds, but was pushed out of the Glorian system by Imperial forces, and now rest on a Feral World known to the Mon'keigh as Havir Primus. I opposed the Old Ones in their primacy, and now work against the C'tan for what they have done to us Necrontyr. However, reconnaissance has shown an abundence of so-called "gods", who personify the worst aspects of the mortal psyche. Be it the God-Emperor of Man, the gods of the Warp or the treacherous C'tan, all that is divine shall feel the wrath of the Sons of Tyrus for the atrocities their followers have commited in their most holy name.

I'll go sit in the Fluff Heretic corner now...

Quote Originally Posted by Dargaron View Post
    "Bzzzz.....Bzzzzzzz......Connecting to Mon'keigh interface........."

I am Zirzaeir, Silver Lord of the Silver Guard. I command 300 Necrontyr, gathered from two Tomb Worlds, but was pushed out of the Glorian system by Imperial forces, and now rest on a Feral World known to the Mon'keigh as Havir Primus. I opposed the Old Ones in their primacy, and now work against the C'tan for what they have done to us Necrontyr. However, reconnaissance has shown an abundence of so-called "gods", who personify the worst aspects of the mortal psyche. Be it the God-Emperor of Man, the gods of the Warp or the treacherous C'tan, all that is divine shall feel the wrath of the Sons of Tyrus for the atrocities their followers have commited in their most holy name.

I'll go sit in the Fluff Heretic corner now...

Your asking for the same fate as the Storm Lord on Medusa V.
    Art //

I am just a humble servant of my lord Abaddon.

I've been in his service for just a touch over a century. I have just returned from assisting the Emperor's Children, and I am engaged on Cadia.

Happy hunting
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Your asking for the same fate as the Storm Lord on Medusa V.
    Being left on a planet as it is trapped in a Warp Storm for an indeterminate amount of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Dargaron View Post
    Being left on a planet as it is trapped in a Warp Storm for an indeterminate amount of time?
    And yet thats not even the punishment
    Art //

Rilsaur's Avatar Tiro

I am a low level Champion of Khorne, the leader of a band of Khorne Berzerkers, first in battle, never relenting until all my enemies are smashed under mine Chainaxe!
    O merciful God, I have such need of Your mercy now. Not for myself, but for my knights, for this is truly their hour of need. Deliver them from their trials ahead and I will pay You a thousand fold with any sacrifice You ask of me. And if in Your wisdom, You should determine that sacrifice must be my life for theirs; so that they can once again taste the freedom that is so long been denied to them, I will gladly make that covenant. My death will have a purpose. I ask no more than that.

And yet thats not even the punishment
    But it was a Necron Lord and the Warp doesn't affect Necrons. Surely he'd be alright. Right?

that proably part of the reason the deciver said he would be back to adminsiter the true punishments.

I don't think I need to detail what I am.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Job: Low level Champion of Khorne that lead a small team of Khorne Berserkers.

Organization: A strike team of 50 World Eaters under Khaine the Betrayer, part of World Eaters Legion.

Associated Chaos God: Khorne the Mighty War God, obviously.

Service Years: About 800 to 1000 years.

Expert: Storming enemy positions using fast moving jumppack, surprise assault, ambush, air-drop operations, teleport operation, operation planning.

Background: Once a member of Blood Disclipines, shifted to World Eaters by an invitation of Khaine due to great performance during Gothic War (12th Dark Crusade), and even since serving as a strike team leader under him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

♔Charles the Bold♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Job: Champion of Slaanesh, recently defected from the Imperium where I was an Imperial commander, was granted many gifts for slaves.

Organization: A small Slaanesh noise marine squad, along with a large warband of cultists and a harem

Associated Chaos God: Slaanesh, the Prince of Pleasure

Service Years: 15 years in the Imperium, coming up to 30 under Slaanesh, was granted new youth through drugs of Fabius Bile

Expert: Espionage, subtefuge, slave raiding, sonic weaponry

Background: Once a member of the Scaralax defence force, granted a position as a Slaaneshi champion as I helped to corrupt my local detachment. Became possessed for a short time. Slaaneshi leader saw I had potential and elevated me to Chaos Space Marine. (I was young enough when Slaanesh came for me).

Sir Pignans's Avatar The bringer of cheese.

Im the Deciever, in one of his many guises. This one lets me comune with the lower masses and recuit more followers..................
    Thats some nice deceiving right there.

You know the disguises only work, well, if he doesn't tell people that he's the deceiver?
    90% of teens would die today if facebook was destroyed. if you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

My Political Profile.

Under the patronage of Gertrudius!

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Job: Sorcerer of Alpha Legion
    Organization: Alpha Legion
    Associated Chaos God: none/undivided
    Service Years: before Horus Heresy (what.. 9,000-10,000 thousand years?)
    Expert: Sorcery, infiltration, multiple strikes from all sides, covert ops, use of cultists (and cathering them)
    Background: [Data lost]

and Dargaron you seem to have mixed Eldar and Necrons badly
    Last edited by Hopit; June 26, 2010 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    and Dargaron you seem to have mixed Eldar and Necrons badly
    What's Eldar-like about a deicidal Necron Lord? He hates the Eldar gods too, I just didn't want to list all the various deities. If he had the chance, he'd probably go after Gork and Mork! His fluff is explained in this thread (Shameless advertising, woot!).

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

I am a loyal Astartes of the IX Legion, a Sanguinary Guard nonetheless, belonging to the squad Archangels of Baal....

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast