Thread: Rules of the intanet.

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Icon1 Rules of the intanet.

Rules of the Intanet.

Why Is the Intanet so ed up?..
    I don't know.. ehh but i guess the following censored list does its part of the job.

1. :There are no real rules about posting.
    2. :There are no real rules about moderation either, enjoy your ban.
    3. : If you enjoy any rival sites to
      Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
      DON'T.
    4. : All your carefully picked arguments can easly be ignored(ive already tried that here /sigh).
    5. Anything you say can and will be used aginst you.
    6. Anything you say can be turned into something else.
    7. Do not argue with trolls. Its means they win.
    8. If you fail in epic proportions, it may just become an epic failure.
    9. Every win fails eventually
    10. Everything that can be labeled can be hated.
    11. The More you hate it the stronger it gets.. (Look at twillight)
    12. Copypasta is made to ruin every last bit of originality.
    13. Copypasta is made to ruin every last bit of originality.
    14. Relation to the original topic decreases with every single post.(this applys on all forums..even this the Thread "Preview of Third Age - Total War 2.0" ended up in a twillight discussion /sigh.. waste of potential.)
    15. Any topic can easily be turned into something totally unrelated.. (Please don't.. but its true one post can ruin a thread)
    16. There will always be even more ed up than what you just saw.
    17. You can not divide by zero. (just because the calculator says so)
    18. No real limits of any kind apply here - not even the sky.(maybe because we never go outside)
    19. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL(Don't do it.)
    20. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.(True statement is true)
    21. The more beautiful and pure a thing is - the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.(Just ask sauron)
    22. The thread is always closed.("Cough""MasterBigAb""Cough").

This is more guide than a list of rules, on how to behave and not to behave on the intanets many forums.
    Leave interesting and creative replies in the post section Below.

Last edited by Narf; June 25, 2010 at 01:52 PM.

Default Re: Rules of the intanet.

uhm???

Content Staff Magistrate

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Leave interesting and creative replies in the post section Below.

Quote Originally Posted by glassakias View Post
    uhm???

You failed at both interesting and creative.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Actually there are rules of posting, there are rules of what is allowed and what not, everything considered spam can be deleted - the moderators were given the job to keep this clean and according to exact this rules - so we don't act just like we feel - we could even give points (which lead to ban at a higher number) "only" for spam and off topic and not TW related stuff !!!
    Therefore creatign a new thread is not neccessary, even pointless and also this is some kind of ironic
    The thread is always closed.("Cough""MasterBigAb""Cough").
    - I should close this
    You can read the whole forum rules here!

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/TWC_Official:Terms_of_Service

Also FAQ: http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/TWC:FAQ

Also the developers of a mod have the right to "manage" their forum a bit - for example if they have several sticked threads like ask question thread, suggestoions and so on, they can feel free to move or close any thread that should belong in there etc...

I'll wait what you have to reply why i should leave this one open

Content Staff Magistrate

Well it might not be a good reason or TATW related but i belive its related to the forum wich TATW roams on. as i wrote: This is more a guide than a list of rules, on how to behave and not to behave on the intanets many forums. I belive this is realted to all forums out there, also this. I made this knowing youd come with the MC-hammer(M = MasterBigAb's and C = Closeing) and smack it, but i think it have some good points and is filled with relevance to all who post on these forums.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Well it might not be a good reason or TATW related but i belive its related to the forum wich TATW roams on. as i wrote: This is more a guide than a list of rules, on how to behave and not to behave on the intanets many forums. I belive this is realted to all forums out there, also this. I made this knowing youd come with the MC-hammer(M = MasterBigAb's and C = Closeing) and smack it, but i think it have some good points and is filled with relevance to all who post on these forums.
    Well I don't come with any hammer
    But beside this would belong to the main forum, any subsection of the curia may be - i think it would be closed there, too.
    You would get the anwser: We have our rules, you are not allowed to act against them - feel free to do anythign else so that is the guide
    Of course there is this "moral" or "how to behave" point, but it is always interpreted different, and everyone is free to behave like he wants (following the rules of course) - so all such thread results in is some people saying i agree on that, and others i don't agree and we have a thread which doesn't fullfill any real sense (that is not meant offending in any way), may be even just potential for an argue...

Remember the moderators are here to look whether these rules were broken or not, and if so do something against it...
    They are also here to keep it as clean as possible, so people can find anwsers/threads and what ever as easy as possible.

I think you'll soon know how things work here on the forum when you've been member a bit longer...

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

This thread has nothing to do with this mod and therefore it will be closed.

To answer your Questions i suggest you read the links provided to you by MasterBigAB, we have rules in this forum, we have policy, we have warnings. If you take a closer look to every thing you will see how this forums runs, it runs on structure.

If you have any questions regarding this action feel free to contact me.

- Thread Closed -

Hesus.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator