Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ork roleplaying thread

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Default Ork roleplaying thread

I luv playin' wit choppaz an shootaz.And i luv smashin' humies.Orks is da biggest.Bring it humies.

Default Re: Ork roleplaying thread

We'z be ready for da Deffwatch humies.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

-I shall give you weapons and armour, only if you fight imperiums finest, the space marines.FOR THE EMPEROR
    Last edited by Hopit; June 24, 2010 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

cenkiss's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post

-I shall give you weapons and armour, only if you fight imperiums finest, the space marines.FOR THE EMPEROR
    Hu iz you?

Edelward's Avatar Vicarius

Neat wha ?
    Fitz Salnarville, Duke William's favourite knyghte,
    To noble Edelwarde his life dyd yielde;
    Withe hys tylte launce hee stroke with thilk a myghte,
    The Norman's bowels steemde upon the feeld.
    Old Salnarville beheld hys son lie ded, 235
    Against Erie Edelward his bowe-strynge drewe;
    But Harold at one blowe made tweine his head;
    He dy'd before the poignant arrowe flew.
    So was the hope of all the issue gone,
    And in one battle fell the sire and son

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Hu iz you?
    He is a member of the Alpha Legion, greenskin.

He will give you what you need to kill the other Humans.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Wez orks cee we dont need nothin ta smash humies!
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    Wez orks cee we dont need nothin ta smash humies!
    You're one of the most populous races in the Galaxy.

Yet the Imperial scum still stand strong.

I realize it's above you, but try to do the math.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Ewwwwwwww Orks. They smell.

lissen up humie ya tink use can talk down to da boyz n me? well yer wrong see, orks dont have no goals ta crush da imperum if we get ta fight, then at the end of da day wez had a good time dats all that matters its like how me good buddde o mine said.
    Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Would you count being left in a pile of ash as being 'never defeated'.

if we die we die fighting so it don't count

What if I surprise you when you're squatting in your own faeces and then burn you? You're not dying fighting are you.

Dat would neva happen. who says the boyz hav ta poo poo anyways.
    Last edited by Moorish guy; June 26, 2010 at 02:03 PM.

What a typical Ork response.

Dis here is an orky thread ya git, what were ya expectin?

I guess you're right.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Ork... Join Khorne and together we can kill everything on our path!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    Ork... Join Khorne and together we can kill everything on our path!!
    Wow you two can kill a Hive Fleet?

crazy humie join me freebooterz and ya can herd me squigs.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast