Thread: Decrease upkeep

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Decrease upkeep

I 'am tried use 2 different upkeep-mods (by Radious and ProvostGuard), but these mods doesn't work anymore and I not find any newest upkeep-mod from here. Is anyone here, who can make it?
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 22, 2016 at 03:26 PM.

Default Re: [Request] decrease upkeep

Quote Originally Posted by Noif View Post
    I 'am tried use 2 different upkeep-mods (by Radious and ProvostGuard), but these mods doesn't work anymore and I not find any newest upkeep-mod from here. Is anyone here, who can make it?
    I'm trying to do it myself but I've never made a mod before and am still familiarising myself with the PFM. If anyone knows how to do it, I'll gladly do all the actual work part of it.

here you guys go if you want I made a mod which reduces upkeep by 50% on everything...didnt change anything else

just drop it in your data folder and activate it with the mod manager or put this in your user.script file

mod "reducedupkeep.pack";

Quote Originally Posted by UltraEgo69 View Post
    here you guys go if you want I made a mod which reduces upkeep by 50% on everything...didnt change anything else

just drop it in your data folder and activate it with the mod manager or put this in your user.script file

mod "reducedupkeep.pack";
    Excellent work my friend +Rep