Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Third Age - Total War 2.0

Treize's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Preview of Third Age - Total War 2.0

So how will the Gundabad faction play like? Easy/difficult? Strong/weak?

And I like the new eleven unit althought they are not very lore-correct IMO.
    Let me guess, an AOR unit for the region south of Imladris?

Wishlist:
    I would like to see a fix for the Erebor banner and a one or two additional units (one for Silvan Elves please and prehaps and Blue Mountains AOR dwarven unit).
    Miss me yet?

Walkman810i's Avatar Biarchus

Sexyyyy

I love the fact that the Eregion Smiths look slimer aka more elvish than the high elves

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius84 View Post
    A couple of questions about the fellowship-campaign:
    1. Will there be diffrent diffuculties? How will the game change due to what diffuculty you choose?
    2. What will happend if someone in the fellowship dies? Is it game over or can you continue as long as at least one member still lives?
    1. No. Only one difficulty: Very Hard. And you should save often... very often.
    2. Frodo should never die - or the campaign is over.

My guess is loads and I mean loads of scripting.
    There arenīt "so much" lines of script, i think near of 4.000, not so much for a modification.
    But the important thing was: In nearly every line we have worked very hard, because the Script-Commands and Conditions arenīt made for such a campaign.
    Last edited by Amon Amarth 930; June 23, 2010 at 08:55 AM.

Third Age Member (Fellowship-Scripter)
    Under the Patronage of MasterBigAb

I just cant wait for this patch coming out!!! I'm really excited to play Fellowship campaing, and those epic battles! In fact this mod is only reason why i bought M2TW. Good job TATW team .

Oooh!
    I have been waiting this for months and soon I will play 2 weeks without break

Saruman is awesome, and my favourite character. And Eregion smiths are very cool and elves needed more units.

I dont really wait for fellowship campaing, but I promise to play it atleast once cuz I respect countless hours spent to it.

cedric37's Avatar Why Not ?!
    Patrician Citizen

Amon Amarth, really nice nice work !!
    Patronized by y2day/Patron of KDK, Swagger & Navajo Joe, of the Imperial House of Hader

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

Nice preview.

And now give us a release candidate!

Very Awsome!

Groovy

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

I thougtht we were going to have historical Battles like Battle For Helms Deep, Minas Tirith, ECT. I guess not, that'd just make it even better.

EDIT:
    Are we going to have Historical Battles like Helms Deep, ECT?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Outstanding..KK please do remind to give to Elvs new horses (other than vanilla they have now). It is a pity such wondefull units to have such ugly horses.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    Looks amazing but honestly I prefer my Saruman
    Can't foget about me! It's OUR Saruman . Even if I didn't model as good as KK. Never expected too though. Plus, KK forgot about Saruman's robes all together, I probably should'ouve done the same. But his staff is WAAYYY better than mine, blows it away.
    Last edited by Soul Reapir; June 23, 2010 at 10:11 AM.

Groovy

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli10 View Post
    EDIT:
    Are we going to have Historical Battles like Helms Deep, ECT?
    Not before they learn how to make custom settlements and I would not be too optimistic on when that's going to happen. You just have to be patient and wait. Here (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=166329) is one interesting thread about custom settlements, even though it hasn't been very active lately. Research is still ongoing however.
    We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.
    - Charlie Chaplin

Yarrum's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reapir View Post
    Can't foget about me! It's OUR Saruman . Even if I didn't model as good as KK. Never expected too though. Plus, KK forgot about Saruman's robes all together, I probably should'ouve done the same. But his staff is WAAYYY better than mine, blows it away.
    *cough* OURS *cough*

I agree about the staff BTW, but we had the better face texture.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reapir View Post
    I was talking about the skin but I think our Saruman is better altogether. The staff is really good, I wish I could have made a more detailed staff but with the mapping it had it was just not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarrum View Post
    *cough* OURS *cough*

I agree about the staff BTW, but we had the better face texture.
    Yes we can't foget the hours of tweaking you did to make the unit even possible to use. Again due to my noobish mistakes . I'm still proud of it guys we did good.

But man I can't wait for the fellowship campaign! I wonder if I can save Boromir?

Groovy

awesome work guys, gratz to all ppl that worked so hard for this mod, well done, i really can't wait

Outstanding work, i'm really curious to see the new campaign of the fellowship, it's gonna be something unusual in the Total War world...!

koultouras's Avatar Πέος

well done.....
    i suppose the new northern faction is being postponed....or is it still in plans
    but the preview was mostly focused onto the new elements!

edit
    nvm i just saw the 1st page....there are just no screenies!
    Last edited by koultouras; June 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM.

hey...... i love those new siege engine skins, but im jw, i was watching the battle of helms deep and i really like those ladders that they used, will those be implemented???
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.