Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of Third Age - Total War 2.0

carth's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Preview of Third Age - Total War 2.0

incredible.. amazing.. wow.. this sounds huge. i owe you modderaters a huge deal. this is the best mod i have ever seen. it's magnificent.
    "By the blood of our people, your lands kept safe."

how will it work on steam?

Quote Originally Posted by carth View Post
    incredible.. amazing.. wow.. this sounds huge. i owe you modderaters a huge deal. this is the best mod i have ever seen. it's magnificent.
    Modders =/= Moderators

Modders mod.

Moderators keep the forum clean.

Amazing... very good work!!!

This is going to be the funnest game ever called The Third Age Total War 2.0. I'm really excited about Arnor and stuff and also the Fellowship, it's a pretty genius concept. I have one suggestion for this 2.0 and another for a possible next patch. For 2.0, Gundabad should have some corrupted Numenoreans for them. Like maybe they could be a bodygaurd unit or an elte unit. Like the Witch King bodygaurds. Maybe only one heavy infantry or a heavy infantry and an archer unit. Also a couple warg/wolf units for them, in the Hobbit, the Goblins come with wolves or wargs (can't remember, I feel so old) which I think would be from the north too. And then for a possible next patch, a Dol Goldur faction. They could have some strong orcs that come with most evil factions and then also some spiders and stuff, like what is in the Hobbit during Mirkwood. Those are just some suggestions make this amazing game even better (hardly possible, it's like just mindblowing to think about that mann...btw, they really need a hippy giving a peace sign emocticon)

el Cid's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by the cooliest View Post
    This is going to be the funnest game ever called The Third Age Total War 2.0. I'm really excited about Arnor and stuff and also the Fellowship, it's a pretty genius concept. I have one suggestion for this 2.0 and another for a possible next patch. For 2.0, Gundabad should have some corrupted Numenoreans for them. Like maybe they could be a bodygaurd unit or an elte unit. Like the Witch King bodygaurds. Maybe only one heavy infantry or a heavy infantry and an archer unit. Also a couple warg/wolf units for them, in the Hobbit, the Goblins come with wolves or wargs (can't remember, I feel so old) which I think would be from the north too. And then for a possible next patch, a Dol Goldur faction. They could have some strong orcs that come with most evil factions and then also some spiders and stuff, like what is in the Hobbit during Mirkwood. Those are just some suggestions make this amazing game even better (hardly possible, it's like just mindblowing to think about that mann...btw, they really need a hippy giving a peace sign emocticon)
    Black Númenoreans in the north - no, and I mean no
    Wolves/wargs - possibly
    Dol Goldur faction - possibly, probably not
    Spiders - probably not

Even though you probably don't know it, these things have been suggested numerous times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Amarth 930 View Post
    The Fellowship is a "Custom/Provincial" Campaign.
    That means that the files from the "imperial_campaign" and "base" folder are different, but the others are the same.
    But this is no real problem and works perfect
    Ok cool, no problem at all. Just curious.

Oh gosh, no in bold and underlined . Anyways thanks to all the modders for the new game. Can't wait to play it.

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Look for Divide and Conquer (DaC) in the submods section. They're adding a Shadow of Mirkwood (Dol Guldur) faction, and a Shadow of Angmar Black Numenorian Faction, a la ROTWK.

That's what the evil Numenorians are from. I forgot that. Anyways I was just throwing in some suggestions that might make the game better. Thanks for info ozzmosis.

@ the cooliest- there is a sub-mod working on giant spiders and other creature of middle earth.

Groovy

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

wow this mod will be even better and more fun to play then it already was!
    good job, keep it up!

'new member'
    Last edited by Dutch-Balrog; June 24, 2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: not finished

Lioncross's Avatar Tiro

OH! SWEET JESUS!
    THIS MOD IS GOING TO OWN ALL STRATEGY GAMES OUT THERE!

I truly appreciate your hard work and dedication, to provide your precious time and talented skill, so that we can enjoy this amazing game for FREE!

All I can say to the MOD team is a big thank you.

"You have my sword"

"All you have to decide, is what to do, with the time that is given to you"

OMG!!!!!Many thanks to the modders!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Reapir View Post
    @ the cooliest- there is a sub-mod working on giant spiders and other creature of middle earth.
    What's the name of the sub-mod?

@ Lioncross

"and you have my bow, AND MY AXE, you carry the fate of us all little one" FOR GONDOR
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by elvenwarrior View Post
    What's the name of the sub-mod?
    Perillicious Creatures. Check the submods section.

TIDM2's Avatar Foederatus

Yeah but I mean, Goblins never really were friends with spiders. That was just invented by games like BFME

@TIDM2 I'm not saying that the goblins were necessarily friends with spiders but that they both would be under the non-existent faction of Dol Guldor in an idea that came to me that is already made as a sub-mod or is in the procces of being made, I haven't really checked it out yet. But if there were a Dol Guldor faction, I think spiders would be needed (not to be ridden on by goblins like in one of the bfme games) as a unit of there own. In the hobbit, they are capable of speech and stuff, so why wouldn't they exist as own unit. Sorry for putting this on this thread. Thanks again modders!!!

What kind of units will the assorted fellowship characters have? Like as a bodygaurd.
    Last edited by the cooliest; June 24, 2010 at 08:23 PM.