Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bellum crucis 6

Default Bellum crucis 6

Hi guys,
    I am a member of "medieval total war italia" community. The team of bellum crucis has decided to make me and Tancredi "ambassadors of bellum crucis" here in total war center. Our task will be to reply to all your answers concerning the mod. At the moment we have only released an italian version. But probably, after the next patch(6.01) we will realise an english translation as well as the translation of bellum crucis 5.
    Here the links to download the mod
    http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/dis...px?idd=9246825
    I hope we'll do a good job ando we'll satisfy all your requests!

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Default Re: Bellum crucis 6

Could you please keep all the latest info in the first post..?
    THANX for your efforts and good luck with your wonderful mod...
    Cheers
    Agis
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

Same here.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Agis Tournas View Post
    Could you please keep all the latest info in the first post..?
    THANX for your efforts and good luck with your wonderful mod...
    Cheers
    Agis
    ok tomorrow i'll put some of the changes of bellum crucis 6! there a lot of changes but i'll try to resume them!

mphet's Avatar Libertus

is full translate to this great mod? really want to know the interesting messages in Italian that falls every move...

hey guys, I already have Bellum Crucis 6 from that link, IT IS AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by mphet View Post
    is full translate to this great mod? really want to know the interesting messages in Italian that falls every move...
    actually we don't have translate the mod in english... we are all waitinf for 6.01 version and then our team of translators will start working on the translation.
    p.s. I haven't posted the list of changelog because there is a manual of 154 pages to resume... later i'll write some of the enourmous changes!

mphet's Avatar Libertus

Daniele Poggialini - Bellum crucis 6 the best mod on Medieval 2 TW!
    Thanks!
    I will wait for english translate. When your team translate mod on english,
    I will translate mod on russian for russian mates
    (i'm russian)
    Last edited by mphet; June 26, 2010 at 07:52 AM.

Senator

thanks for this, i downloaded your mod and am thoroughly enjoying it, nice to see you guys post the link here so others can enjoy as well.

Dionisy's Avatar Civis

Comrades, we need english translation

Agis Tournas's Avatar ★ Modder-at-Arms ★

Quote Originally Posted by Dionisy View Post
    Comrades, we need english translation
    Just be a little patient, my friend...
    As Daniele Poggialini said the mod team is going to release the 6.01 version and after that the team of the translators will start working on it.
    A mini-mod is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!

Son of Agisilaos / Grandson of jimkatalanos / Great-grandson of Garbarsardar

Hey guys, check out this movie I made with Bellum Crucis 6.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZh-JRGRlo

You should definitely hire a Polish advisor. Bellum Crucis had ignored Poland right from the first version (I remember the wierd provinces number ratio between Poland and Hungary 3:7 while historicaly they were about the same size and population density in that period) but this is ubelievable that this is 6th version and we still watch that incorrect XXcentury Polish coa on some chests and shields. Maybe you should contact intel, or Domen, or Polak966 or cegorach...

mphet's Avatar Libertus

Silesian_Noble - Its italian mod. They probably don't know small details about Poland. As well as about Russia. In Moscow mod is already in the 12 century, and Moscow was founded only in the 13 th century ... and others small mistakes with names and units.
    Russian community itself corrects mod. Poland community should probably do the same

Silesian_Noble - Its italian mod. They probably don't know small details about Poland. As well as about Russia. In Moscow mod is already in the 12 century, and Moscow was founded only in the 13 th century ... and others small mistakes with names and units.
    Russian community itself corrects mod. Poland community should probably do the same
    Polish community is doing its own mod, you can expect annoucement and first preview during the summer. Correct coa is not a little thing, I think it is pretty important. Funny thing, but some units got correct Polish eagle coa, while others got the wrong modern one. If I remember correctly I pointed that out a long time ago to the team, yet with no result. Also as the mod reached as far as 6th version there was plenty time to improve even those factions (and all signs say Poland is such faction here) that the Italians care the least.

Brewskii's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    Polish community is doing its own mod, you can expect annoucement and first preview during the summer. Correct coa is not a little thing, I think it is pretty important. Funny thing, but some units got correct Polish eagle coa, while others got the wrong modern one. If I remember correctly I pointed that out a long time ago to the team, yet with no result. Also as the mod reached as far as 6th version there was plenty time to improve even those factions (and all signs say Poland is such faction here) that the Italians care the least.
    calm down, its not a matter of anyone caring or not caring. Sometimes mistakes are made. It is an italian made mod therefore, special attention was probably paid to the italian factions but, that doesn't mean they don't care about the historical accuracy of others factions such as poland

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nothing, just wanted to see if you'd open it.

We have decided to divide Russia in 2 factions: vladimir und novgorod because we wanted to try to create the situation of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian_Noble View Post
    I don't think we don't care some faction... the aim of bellum crucis is to create the most historical and realistic situation of medieval age.For this reason in version 6 we have added 3 family per faction(for example visconti, della torre, and Pirovano for Milan), for this reason we have added a lot of new agents, for this reason we have added techno-tree like empire... and for this reason we are planning to add a new faction in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniele Poggialini View Post
    I don't think we don't care some faction... the aim of bellum crucis is to create the most historical and realistic situation of medieval age.For this reason in version 6 we have added 3 family per faction(for example visconti, della torre, and Pirovano for Milan), for this reason we have added a lot of new agents, for this reason we have added techno-tree like empire... and for this reason we are planning to add a new faction in the next version.
    You sounds like a politician - you say promises and praise what have you done well, but... All this features cannot recompense me the unhistorical representation of Poland. I did not download your mod so I can't list you all the mistakes related with Poland, but what I can see on the screens:
    - Poland don't have Silesia and Pomerelia, both no doubt were under direct Polish control in 1155
    - the capital of Silesia is Breslau - why German name for Polish city populated by Poles and controlled by Poles?
    - incorrect coa on some Polish textures, to be precise this coa is incorrect: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Polski.svg.png
    Of course you will do what you want. From the other hand I can see you aspirate to achieve a solid, reasonable mod and in such case I believe you will find my tips useful.
    Last edited by Silesian_Noble; June 28, 2010 at 04:53 AM.

ciao,
    the first mention of Moscow in a document of 1147, where he is mentioned as a small settlement.
    Moscow began to be a center of some importance in the mid-thirteenth century when Daniil, second son of Alexander Nevsky, became prince.
    Last edited by Fulcherio.; June 28, 2010 at 05:30 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast