Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30557071727374757677787980
Results 1,581 to 1,596 of 1596

Thread: General discussion

Default Re: General discussion

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    do you have others mod in your data?
    Hello panzerschreck, in answer to your question Yes. What I presently have is the UtimateSoundmodV2, Modified Deployment Zones, Khartum-Zulu-Rorke's Drift, and British Units. I also have the Orient Mod ( only because I gave up trying to get the Khartum-Zulu to work) and Napoleon Total Factions. Now NTF is installed under NTW (so I guess you would say the data file). This is all I have installed in NTW.

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

The download link does not work
    Invictus I Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by mpere View Post
    Hello panzerschreck, in answer to your question Yes. What I presently have is the UtimateSoundmodV2, Modified Deployment Zones, Khartum-Zulu-Rorke's Drift, and British Units. I also have the Orient Mod ( only because I gave up trying to get the Khartum-Zulu to work) and Napoleon Total Factions. Now NTF is installed under NTW (so I guess you would say the data file). This is all I have installed in NTW.
    perhaps try to get rid off Napoleon total factions, then, if it still doesn't work, get rid of orient mod soundmod.

Can you please fix the filefront links because they don't work.

foesto's Avatar Civis

omg looks epic...
    but lets first buy a new PC XD

and TO HELL WITH SHOGUN 2 (this looks way better)
    congratz

this is the best mod i know just click at the sig...beregond ty 4 ur help

I downloaded this mod, played on it, then In realised that when I went on NTW (normal version/no modsO) I couold'nt go online, it would'nt let me connect etc. Any tips, co ive deleted the mod... And im abosloutley fuming!

Quote Originally Posted by XIPALFERIX View Post
    I downloaded this mod, played on it, then In realised that when I went on NTW (normal version/no modsO) I couold'nt go online, it would'nt let me connect etc. Any tips, co ive deleted the mod... And im abosloutley fuming!
    if you have steam, you can try to make "properties" and "verify the files"

Panzerschreck,

Hello, I just started to read this thread and I love the pics of the Zulu mod. I tried to download the link provided in the first page and nothing happened. I am not too computer savy, so could you please help by a step by step on how to add this wonderful mod to my computer? I do have a steam account and I have Nap. total war already on my account. Regards, Grant

Yes, game does look awesome, but like Tormar and others, the link appears to be dead. Is there another link somewhere else?

the zulu mod is too big to be in filefront and megaupload for free, it's why it is on torrent, there are plenty of links, if you search zulu mod torrent or zulu mod download on google. I suppose some links are dead but some others works, it's torrent...
    we didn't find any other free solution as the mod is about 1.5 gb big.
    http://www.google.fr/#hl=fr&sugexp=k...w=1152&bih=575

Can't get it to work guys, Help? D:

Great work guys, any new ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Count von Orlok View Post
    Great work guys, any new ideas ?
    Kungfuserge said he was quitting the modding. Me, I am working on the maps of the great war mod...Thanks for your support.

So, no more victorian age mods

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

It seems that all Alamo threads had been deleted.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

NauDaModder's Avatar Civis

Everytime I clean my PC and try installing this mod, it says "Low space". And I'm afraid of downloading from torrents so I got it from a googles doc "KingsofSparta" made"