Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: General discussion

Default Re: KHARTUM mod is out for NTW!!!Gatling converted to download p7 +new screenshots!

Normally with the latest update you should be able to see the movie back if you have kept the old files juste replace what is needeed by this
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RY427VSI

@Dartanianx

try to put the patch4 out of the Data ; just to understand if you can start the campaign

be absolutely sure you have the (NEW) startpos.esf inside
    data\campaigns\mp_eur_napoleon
    and the Orient folder inside
    Napoleon Total War\data\campaign_maps
    Check if you still have the script in place ; ((In NTW sometime you can start a mod whithout the user_script ; until a certain point))

Default Re: KHARTUM mod is out for NTW!!!Gatling converted to download p7 +new screenshots!

Script is in place and was working before and loading the campaign pre patch so it’s ok Orient campaign is inside data Campaign maps. Movie is working, all units cards text etc and I’m able to play custom battles.
    I forgot to save this when reinstalling so don’t have it anymore
    data\campaigns\mp_eur_napoleon
    and if I remember correctly there was a file called boot for the mod i dont have it.

They were not in this download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RY427VSI

Of course it will never work if you don't have startpos of the mod in the right place

so you don't have it any more ?

I'll send you a link

Hi all!

Where do I find the startpos and where do I need to put that file? In my download I had only the khartum.pack and the my_naploc.pack. I assume those two files go into the data folder. Or am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Nicsab.

Mod looks ace by the way!!!

After doing a totally clean install of NTW last night and reinstalling Khartoum the Mod is working perfectly including the “Oriental campaign” So everyone who is having CTD with the campaign needs to check that nothing is causing the problem because the campaign is now working perfectly for me.

Nice ; so it will be soon back with some new changes

Been really dieing trying to get this mod to work, and i dont think i have the right download, the link that goes to the TWC dl page just gets me invalid error...ive downloaded the 2.pack files and it says oriental mod but goes to the old coalition campagin page. any chance you can pm me with a link to the original files with the start pos etc? sorry you are getting bugged a lot with this.

Kung,

When will we be seeing the henry rifle model? If I may be so bold.

P.S. Nobody can find the mod anymore. I remember when I downloaded it, it was 500mb plus. That file set cannot be found, only the patch.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Kungfuserge i already have these 2 files and i have them both copy paste incide the data folder but i can't see the movie.!!I wonder what type of movie is it.?Its an intro or when u sellect a nation u see it,or when u finish the campaign.?Is there something else to do to see the movie.?

@Destraex
    Ask
    KnightErrant

to make a converter for the equipment and I will make a Martini-Henry and a Winchester

@ Basil the Second:

The intro movie was a sequence from the film the 4 feathers (British Square at the Battle of Abu Klea) ; I have removed the mod from the download section after patch4 ; ......wait for the update and I will also make an intro movie for the Oriental campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    So i played the same battle that it gave me the CTD all the time in Medium settings with Shader Model 3(low)-AA:0,AF:Bilinear and only SSAO shadow checked and it CTD again with these settings to.But i think i found something.I play again and again with different settings the same battle and i noticed that the CTD occures when i change the Behaviour of some of the units with the special ability they have the "Light Infantry Behaviour".Dragoons and some of the infantry and it happens after some seconds i use the special ability.So i played again with the medium settings and i did not use the special ability and it work...!!I finish the battle with a victory of course and all went good no CTD.I change the settings with my usual Ultra and stuff and i finish again the battle and no CTD again.I don't know if its the reason for all of the CTD for the Campaign battles but it work for me.And i don't think it was a coincidence.So u guys give it a try.Who knows.Cheers.
    Hmmm... if you know how to change in mod pack's db\tables unit abilities (corsaire_unit_to_unit_abilities_junctions) it would be good to continue your tests... Perhaps there is something important there... And it is obvious that it is not a VGA issue!
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 30, 2010 at 04:47 AM.

Where is the download link?

In the mod
    the light infantry behavior belongs to the following units

6th reg d'Infanterie legere
    17 th Regiment
    Cairo Janissaries
    Hydut Irregular
    Armenian Archers
    Libyan Kogul
    Bosniak Panduk

Sudan Brit Infantry
    5th Dragon Guard
    Gordon unit
    York Lancashire
    Mahdist warriors
    Stewart

No Ctd occuring for me ; can anyone confirm CTD upon playing those units ?

can anyone send me the original start pos files for the mod? would be much appreciated!

The Hedge Knight's Avatar Fierce When Cornered
    Artifex

Sorry where is the original download link for the mod pelase?

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

I cant use Mega upload is there a different Place I can download from?

(please...)
    Last edited by Petrov; June 30, 2010 at 08:23 PM.

persianfan247's Avatar Senator

I am confused about how to download this mod as well, I downloaded something but I think its just a fix and the original download link just says invalid id.
    Last edited by persianfan247; June 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM.

I have removed the first edition of the mod from the download section after the patch4 came out ; That is why there is not any more a complete version of it .
    The game was out only 1 week

will u make a new version oh plz