Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: General discussion

Default Re: KHARTUM mod is out for NTW!!! small fix to download page 6

Kungfuserge added a SMALL FIX TO DOWNLOAD:

new textures are here : ( pink hands corrected + camouflage uniform (york and lancaster) + added some more height to the front pocket of the shirts (York & Essex normal map)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRMAN3XJ

I downloaded the textures but I’ve no idea how to install them. Some of us are not experienced modders and don’t have the ability to fix things like this. Hopefully Fungfuserge will get an updated version up sometime including the highland regiments range being increased from 80 to 125.
    Panzerscheck Do you or anyone else have Khartoum and the peninsular DLC if so have you missing text for it. My only problem with Khartoum is the missing movie but I have lots of missing text in the DLC for example the factions are called “Placeholder” .

some beautiful pics of Dartanianx: (added to first page too)

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

OK Breakthrough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for Movie back in mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what needs to be done:

1. Change the name of the frontend.bik to frontend2.bik in both the Pirate_PATCH.pack and Pirate_PATCH2.pack files
    2. extract the video_tables from the patch4.pack and overwrite the same table in khartum.pack

thats it movie back in game!!!!

Released Mod moved to Released mods area.

can anyone please tell me in basic terms how to make this mod work? It looks so great, i can't wait to play, but each time I try to start a campaign it CTD's. Any help would be most appreciated.
    If you rep me, leave your name. I'll look more kindly on your future transgressions.

Can anyone make this mod self installing as it would save a lot of confusion to a lot of us with all this file changing?

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    Kungfuserge added a SMALL FIX TO DOWNLOAD:

new textures are here : ( pink hands corrected + camouflage uniform (york and lancaster) + added some more height to the front pocket of the shirts (York & Essex normal map)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CRMAN3XJ

Someone knows where to install it? I didn't manage to find where to install these files...

thanks, I will try it as soon I will be back home!

This mod looks really great - and a must have. Unfortunately, when I click on the download link in the first post, I am presented with a box that says "Invalid download link" - and I am redirected to the TWC mod storage list - where there isn't even a catagory for NTW mods.

Can someone please re-post a working download link.

I am very impressed with the screenshots, and the mod era. Very well done !!!!

regards

sunray
    Last edited by sunray; June 26, 2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Sorry for posting un-necessarily. I just saw the post that said the download had been suspended temporarily for update

Quote Originally Posted by sunray View Post
    This mod looks really great - and a must have. Unfortunately, when I click on the download link in the first post, I am presented with a box that says "Invalid download link" - and I am redirected to the TWC mod storage list - where there isn't even a catagory for NTW mods.

Can someone please re-post a working download link.

I am very impressed with the screenshots, and the mod era. Very well done !!!!

regards

sunray

Kungfuserge made an update of his mod (but same problem for you sunray there is no the whole mod):
    "Here is the Updated Core of the game With the New animation and the unit:"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZNP3JI6
    Last edited by panzerschreck; June 26, 2010 at 06:15 AM.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    Kungfuserge made an update of his mod:
    "Here is the Updated Core of the game With the New animation and the unit:"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZNP3JI6
    New animations? What kind of animations should I think about?

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Oggie♔ View Post
    New animations? What kind of animations should I think about?
    it's 17th lancers that can use their rifles. Some problems, like white hands for egyptians must have been solved. I didn't install it yet, downloading...

edited: install it in your data folder, it will replace the old khartum.pack.
    you will have new 17th lancers, good colour for york and lancaster, no more white hands for egypians.
    Last edited by panzerschreck; June 26, 2010 at 07:39 AM.

Default Re: KHARTUM mod is out for NTW!!! beta khartum.pack to download page 6

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!! but the link just says invalad ID when i click on it. Can someone help? Im despirate to play this, i saw Khartoum as a kid and have waited years to play this period.

I found the link solved.
    The King over the water!

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

look great, but can we play campaign or only battle ?

Quote Originally Posted by angus young View Post
    look great, but can we play campaign or only battle ?

for the moment some of us can only play the custombattle and have ctd with the campaign since the patch4. Kungfuserge is working on it, but it's difficult, we have to be patient.

panzerschreck can you post a link to kungfuserge's forum?
    I am a bit in the dark as to why the original link was taken down. Was there supposed to be a patched version of the core mod download going up?

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Thanks for the new download link panzerschreck.

And thanks for the quick update to the beta by Kungfuserge. I am downloading the beta from the new link now. Can't wait to play it - the whole thing looks fantastic.

best wishes

sunray

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    panzerschreck can you post a link to kungfuserge's forum?
    I am a bit in the dark as to why the original link was taken down. Was there supposed to be a patched version of the core mod download going up?

here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...278322&page=34

thanks schreck, no wonder you posted it seperately.
    It is hard to disceminate the khartum mod from the rest in that thread.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..