Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 530454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1596

Thread: General discussion

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Beta ZULU 5 is out!!! 3 beta maps to download on page 55! KHARTUM & ZULU mod!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuserge View Post
    Nice

I will make the lod3 & lod4 for the Dervish warriors and Beja in the next pack ; so they will be lighter , and help the AI
    +REP

Now can you pritty please marra reduce the Gaffas shots to 2 mate 5 is way to much and by the time the fella has stopped WOOO MAKA MAKA UFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL They are all over my lines FFS !!!!

??????

Please get back to em mate thanks anyway ...... nice mod.

mattgoby's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Beta ZULU 5 is out!!! 3 beta maps to download on page 55! KHARTUM & ZULU mod!

this is the type of error i get whenever i try to do anything with the 2 pack files in the first download.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/pictu...ictureid=44232

sorry its small but i cant upload it with anything else apart from the twcenter album as my photobucket bandwidth is exceededand it hasnt reset.
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

"us british our world war champions of the world"-AL MURRAY

Quote Originally Posted by mattgoby View Post
    this is the type of error i get whenever i try to do anything with the 2 pack files in the first download.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/pictu...ictureid=44232

sorry its small but i cant upload it with anything else apart from the twcenter album as my photobucket bandwidth is exceededand it hasnt reset.
    I can't see your pic.

! Cannot open C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NLB3PGW4\Khartum%20zulu%20BETA5[1].rar
    ! The system cannot find the path specified.
    ! C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NLB3PGW4\Khartum%20zulu%20BETA5[1].rar: No files to extract

Thats the error message i get. basically claiming that the files dont exist
    "some people say the iraq war is unnessasary, however i disagree its good practise in case one comes along that we need to fight, just in case the germans have another go"-AL MURRAY

! Cannot open C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NLB3PGW4\Khartum%20zulu%20BETA5[1].rar
    ! The system cannot find the path specified.
    ! C:\Users\Tim\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\NLB3PGW4\Khartum%20zulu%20BETA5[1].rar: No files to extract

Thats the error message i get. basically claiming that the files dont exist
    Have your others mods installed in Data?
    If someone knows how to resolve this problem, I will accept a little help to answer!

At the end of the file name it has [1] writen there just before the .rar i imagine this is the problem as my pc adds this to 50% of things i have downloaded although i have now downloaded this 3 times.

also when you say install i only have 2.pack files in there no .exe

At the end of the file name it has [1] writen there just before the .rar i imagine this is the problem as my pc adds this to 50% of things i have downloaded although i have now downloaded this 3 times.

also when you say install i only have 2.pack files in there no .exe
    did you use mod manager to launch the game?

No as i have no idea how to do that all i have managed to do is download 2 .pack files and i dont no what to do with these.

No as i have no idea how to do that all i have managed to do is download 2 .pack files and i dont no what to do with these.
    you download the mod manager. you place all the files in your data folder (where you game is), you launch mod manager with the icon in colour, you will see in the list "khartum pack", you put a stick in the square, then you launch the game.

ok but as i said i cant place the files in my data folder it wont let me.

ok but as i said i cant place the files in my data folder it wont let me.
    you have to install the files there: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\napoleon total war\data

I think you followed the wrong direction...

ill try again but im not sure itll help.

it hasnt helped do i have to open the .pack files

Edit its now working i did nothing different its just decided to
    Last edited by mattgoby; August 31, 2010 at 09:08 AM.

you have only to do that:

1. download and install that in your data folder:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RG7N1N25 (it's what you have downloaded!)

2.then download that and put the 2 folders of the campaign in your data folder (save your others campaign or they will disapear!!!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHS7UDLC
    ok so i did all of that but when i try to start one of the oriental campaigns the game gets a ctd and nothing has changed in custom battles

if it helps when i open the downloaded .rar the khartum pack there is 242,673743 packed in it, but after i have extracted it to the data folder its only 645,633kb
    Last edited by mattgoby; August 31, 2010 at 09:39 AM.

some screenshots:

1) place user_script.txt inside Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\scripts if you already have user script delete all entries and ensure that "mod Khartum.pack;" is the only entry
    Where do i get the user script, because when i go into App Data all that is there are folders called freehd, local, locallow, Roamng and a .user.inf

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Tim how are you ?

Good thing to do is change your Computers name you download from torrent ?

Change it to TT or something you know just not your name this is a common error LOL.

Anyway up to you just trying to watch your back bro.

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Would it be possible to fix the gap on the neck of the new British models?

Cheers

With Kungfuserge we are working on a new regiment ,Udhloko , and reworked the ilkwa:

"I have successfully edited and added the Zulu_Iklwa to the equipment ; So now no need to stick the weapon to the right hand

here is the new Udhloko unit using this weapon ":

♔Sir Digby Chicken Caesar♔'s Avatar Wyrd biõ ful ãræd

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    With Kungfuserge we are working on a new regiment ,Udhloko , and reworked the ilkwa:

"I have successfully edited and added the Zulu_Iklwa to the equipment ; So now no need to stick the weapon to the right hand

here is the new Udhloko unit using this weapon ":
    They look great !!! & Very well done on Durnford's arm and the Native Horse btw

I'm trying the Zulu Dawn beta 5 megaupload links but there not working, can someone help as soon as possible (I really want to play this mod!)

"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julius Caeser