Page 10 of 80 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: General discussion

Default Re: KHARTUM mod is out for NTW!!!Gatling converted to download p7 +new screenshots!

great screens Kungfuserge im really looking forward to the release

Default Re: KHARTUM mod is out for NTW!!!Gatling converted to download p7 +new screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by The Juggernaut View Post
    Hey Kungfuserge,

Great mod, can't wait for the updates! One suggestion I might have is that the Ottomans are really underpowered (they've still got muskets, not much use against bolt action rifles.) i don't know whether you did this for accuracy reasons, but it's impossible to win a battle against the British unless you outnumber them immensely. I used the PFM to change the values for range around for all weapons, and now Ottomans have at least a fighting chance. Great mod, looking forward to more soon!
    Actually these forces would have had to outnumber the British by a huge margin to have any chance for example check out the casualty figures for the battle of Omdurman.
    British /Egyptian 8,200 men - 47 dead 340 wounded
    Mahdist 52,000 men - 9,700 killed 13,000 wounded
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Omdurman
    In that period the British army firing line was totally devastating if anything it’s probably underpowered in the mod.

WHERE CAN I DONWLOAD THIS MOD?

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

RAAAAAAAAGH!

Hello,

want to say, that I like your mod very much!

Maybe this link is helpful for you, if you want to extend your mod:

http://www.perry-miniatures.com/su_article.html

Greetings, Alex

nice site... very nice. good to see the aussie finally arrive to save the brits

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

The Khartum mod is very excellent, but I do not understand how to install the khartum mod. Please repeat me this procedure of installation.
    Thank You

Wow! This is the mod I've been waiting for! It's awesome!
    Moreover, I think that this mod in particular has opened new possibilities of late XIX century mods (who knows...the Brits could be easily converted into Home Guard units...maybe a Imperial European mod??). Anyway, hope it will be possible to download it soon!

♔Spike♔'s Avatar Civis

Hi Panzer,

can you upload this wonderful mod again, there seems to be a problem with the link:

" Invalid File ID

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you. "

thank you old boy

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Txapelo View Post
    Wow! This is the mod I've been waiting for! It's awesome!
    Moreover, I think that this mod in particular has opened new possibilities of late XIX century mods (who knows...the Brits could be easily converted into Home Guard units...maybe a Imperial European mod??). Anyway, hope it will be possible to download it soon!

Yeah a Austro-Prussian/Franco Prussian War Mod would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Yeah a Austro-Prussian/Franco Prussian War Mod would be awesome.
    Of Course! But the rest of the factions could be included too, by the way.

Laetus

hey the link for the mod download isnt working can any one help

I will not release the mod untill I found a solution regarding the movie egy_intro which start to bug me

The whole mode is ready I even had made some tweaks so you can play the new spanish units with the mod see

The napoleon egy movie is not suitable for this mod ; I will have to found a solution in about editing the video folder in the db

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuserge View Post
    I will not release the mod untill I found a solution regarding the movie egy_intro which start to bug me

The whole mode is ready I even had made some tweaks so you can play the new spanish units with the mod see

The napoleon egy movie is not suitable for this mod ; I will have to found a solution in about editing the video folder in the db
    Post the details of your problem. Other modders will be happy to try and help, if it means getting the mod.

Well the problem is the ncs_05_egy_intro.bik ; I had it fixed with a new intro for the mod ; Dartanianx saw it and it was running fine ;
    Now all I have is the Napoleon movie instead of the one I have inside the movie pack. (( If i attempt to edit the movie file in the db folder than I got ctd .))
    I have the frontend.bik movie running OK ; the introduction movie of the Campaign mod should be something else .

this is the link to the almost full finished mod ; you can try (( the spanish units are not playable in custom battle & there is a small bug with the campaign officer ) I am not satisfied with this version . Although if I have created it is not to keep it for myshelf.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12RRVNND

Maybe if you are luky you will be able to see the movie
    Last edited by kungfuserge; July 09, 2010 at 11:30 PM.

Hi Kungfuserge,

Thanks for doing the naval ratings as crews for the gatling guns.

I don't know how much time/effort you want to put into this mod - you have done magnificent work already - but you can see most of the British regiments (and their uniforms) on this website: http://sudan1883.blogspot.com/2007/0...forms-men.html

I was wondering if you intend including other unit types that served in the Sudan - such as the Royal Marine Light Infantry, Hussars, Naval Brigade, Rifle Brigade, etc.

And there were contingents from other European nations as well - all with their own distinctive uniforms.

You have done such a great job with the Khartoum mod - what about the idea that someone else suggested - doing some of the other "non global wars" that occurred around that time period. Such as the Boxer Rebellion, Boer War etc.

Magnificent work - keep it up.

best wishes

sunray

Jezza93's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by kungfuserge View Post
    Well the problem is the ncs_05_egy_intro.bik ; I had it fixed with a new intro for the mod ; Dartanianx saw it and it was running fine ;
    Now all I have is the Napoleon movie instead of the one I have inside the movie pack. (( If i attempt to edit the movie file in the db folder than I got ctd .))
    I have the frontend.bik movie running OK ; the introduction movie of the Campaign mod should be something else .

this is the link to the almost full finished mod ; you can try (( the spanish units are not playable in custom battle & there is a small bug with the campaign officer ) I am not satisfied with this version . Although if I have created it is not to keep it for myshelf.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12RRVNND

Maybe if you are luky you will be able to see the movie
    So the launch movie not showing is the only problem?
    But Im downloading anyway

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

Can someone add an alternate DL?!?!?!? Like Filefront!? T

is this excuse my launguge u need a freaking mod pack......... where do i get one?? and i followed every single direction u did and it doesnt work ???. can u post every single step to get this mod working please?

i am starting to get alot of extra files that i dont need my files of napolean total war are getting twisted up PLEASE HELP!!!11