Page 293 of 293 FirstFirst ... 193 243 268 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293
Results 5,841 to 5,845 of 5845

Thread: Crusader Kings 2

Candy_Licker's Avatar Centurio

Default Re: Crusader Kings 2

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Same, massively disappointed with this to be honest. They've just completely abandoned the original mechanics and idea of the game in favour of adding in loads of crap. At the moment Indian rulers have more depth than Christian rulers and they're just going to add in an earlier bookmark? Pointless.
    fully agree with you.

What this game needs most are more refined lord/vassal mechanics. And religion. The addition of the colleague of cardinals was half baked, I didn't even pay attention to it once. The pope plays no role, all he does is hoard gold and call a crusade now and then. It would really be time to focus on what used to be the core of the game again.

Basil II the B.S's Avatar Equites Cohortales

A more active role of the Pope would be indeed definitely welcome.
    I mean, what do you lose by leaving papal investitures? Not much really. Antipapal wars are often random. Attempts to fix the Schism with Constantinople could be interesting as well.

Oh btw, I've had a woman as King-Bishop of the Papacy, bug that needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; August 24, 2014 at 04:03 AM.

Thangaror's Avatar Princeps

Anyone knows what causes that annoying Autosave-CTD. Seems to become more and more frequent.

Another thing: I have some armies on the map, which kind of don't belong anywhere. The soldier is smaller than others, doesn't reveal any numbers, marked as neutral, and is completely inactive. I *think* it happens when the army's liege is suddenly defeated and the army is standing in neutral territory. It's kind of irritating.
    I would rather have a memory that is fair but unfinished than one that goes on to a grievous end.

Middle-earth: Total War - Hérë Pelarcíryarwa - WIP Second Age mod

absinthia's Avatar Ubí latrína est

Charlemenge now is it!?
    while the start date moves towards my favorite era of European history, i hold no particular hope for this DLC.
    would been beter if they had knocked of a standalone game focusing on the Dark and Viking era, with its own apropriate mechanics.

"the pope can grant good catholics powerfull boons", "do not upsett the pope, he can have you excomunicated", bah such rubbish.
    and, when there are people of my own religion rebelling against some infidel lord they are also my enemies, i can neither join or suport their cause, what bullcrap. have anyone seen the pope suport a catholic uprising? no, because it is impossible!
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Basil II the B.S's Avatar Equites Cohortales

Quote Originally Posted by Thangaror View Post
    Anyone knows what causes that annoying Autosave-CTD. Seems to become more and more frequent.

Another thing: I have some armies on the map, which kind of don't belong anywhere. The soldier is smaller than others, doesn't reveal any numbers, marked as neutral, and is completely inactive. I *think* it happens when the army's liege is suddenly defeated and the army is standing in neutral territory. It's kind of irritating.
    They are probably your vassals retinue.

Thread Information