Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Next Update

Default Re: Next Update

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    That reminds me: Tartar Lancers don't have a unit type and quality displayed, and neither do the dismounted ones. Or maybe the walking ones do, but their recruitment area is restricted, even though they are Early Professionals. As the Cumans, Dismounted Tartar Lancers are recruitable only in the east.
    Fixed, they should be Locals.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkom View Post
    So, does that mean that the Mongols no longer have an unsupportable number of army stacks? Destroying everything in the east is fun, but not being able to keep myself out of negative treasury is a hassle.

Thanks, looking forward to testing it
    Yes you should notice a huge difference

Michael XXXII's Avatar Laetus

Have just installed the new update - has anyone else noticed that the Toupkyphoroi (Latin Handgunners) unit hasn't got a description on its unit card?

i tryed the link u provided, still nothin on the latin handgunners unit card? not really a problem, and so far the only one iv noticed - is this a common bug or just my installation?

that aside just want take this opportunity to say 'Great Mod' - luv Rc/Rr. thanks 4 puttin in all the effort n hard work !

have resoloved the problem with the missing text from the Touphakyphoroi unit card.was unsure if this is a general bug or summin id done durin installation? but if anyone has this problem go into the Program Files - SEGA - Medieval 2 Total War - Mods - Stainless Steel 6 - Data - Text - Export Unit file, scroll down to Latin Handgunners near the bottom and of the 3 line with the Touphakyphoroi unit description add the letter "n" on the 3rd line b4 the word "Quality"

Done
    Last edited by Michael XXXII; August 08, 2010 at 12:30 PM.

Edit your post instead of making a new one.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112