Thread: Coalition Campaign Findings

Default Coalition Campaign Findings

Hi All,

playing as the British, on NER 0.76 I discovered I was unable to build any cobbled roads, only basic (dirt) roads. Later on in the campaign (after research) I was able to build metalled roads for London only. Not sure if this is by design.

Also, I found I was unable to research Trade Unions, which prevent me from building a court of appeals. I assume that's not intended. Only other mod installed is AUM, which is not interfering (afaik) with anything beyond units.

greetings,
    Patrick

Semisalis

Default Re: Coalition Campaign Findings

Intended

Don't know if this is the right place but the unit cards for the Militia are the same as another unit for the British, the ones with the knapsack. I like to leave militia in the towns and cities and use the regular units for campaigning but telling the militia and regular units apart can be time consuming.

Also When you select the light cav for the British it says 'Militia' is this right?
    Last edited by Crow; June 21, 2010 at 07:29 AM.

we plan to do a "militia redo" in next version, i think our change will be quite an improvement to the campaign and battle modes,those units will finally make more sense