Thread: Thank you...

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

Default Thank you...

Well everyone, today is officially the final day of class for "Making Total War Videos w/Movie Maker" (late entries notwithstanding). I would like to thank you all for participating...you are a very determined and patient group, skills necessary for this wonderful but trying art-form. So far, the final vids have been very inspiring and original, and really have exceeded my expectations. Bravo!!

I would also like to give a BIG thanks to LuckyLewis and MasterBigAb. Without these guys, this course would not have happened. Lewis brought ideas and tools for finishing touches that squeeze more out of MM than I ever thought possible. And without MasterBigAb's CinEd expertise, a whole part of the community would have been excluded from this course. On top of all that, these guys have provided me with ideas and feedback behind the scenes. Thanks so much guys.

I would also like to thank GED and Augustus Lucifer for allowing us to put this course on, and for providing behind-the-scenes advice and guidance.

I won't go on about the time spent to put this course on, but I would like to gently ask that you all take the time to provide the feedback we requested at the end of the Lesson 5 announcement...this will allow us and the university to improve for any future offerings.

Cheers everyone! Pat yourselves on the back!!

Nanny
    Last edited by Nanny de Bodemloze; June 16, 2010 at 09:19 AM.

Default Re: Thank you...

*pats back*
    Son of the now supersilly walking MasterBigAb/戦国無双

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

The Nanny is too modest , his efforts deserve a lot of credit, especially for all that work producing those long instructional videos for the courses.

I have to agree that the final entries we have seen so far have been very impressive, they have had little technical issues and have showed some great originality and initiative that I did not expect. Great work, and I hope to see many more videos from you all in the future. I'm sure you will all also improve as simply making more videos will usually result in a better video as you find out new techniques and/or discover new programs. As they say, practice makes perfect.

I'm just glad we didn't run into any impossible problems to sort out.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ♔The Nanny♔ View Post
    Well everyone, today is officially the final day of class for "Making Total War Videos w/Movie Maker" (late entries notwithstanding). I would like to thank you all for participating...you are a very determined and patient group, skills necessary for this wonderful but trying art-form. So far, the final vids have been very inspiring and original, and really have exceeded my expectations. Bravo!!

I would also like to give a BIG thanks to LuckyLewis and MasterBigAb. Without these guys, this course would not have happened. Lewis brought ideas and tools for finishing touches that squeeze more out of MM than I ever thought possible. And without MasterBigAb's CinEd expertise, a whole part of the community would have been excluded from this course. On top of all that, these guys have provided me with ideas and feedback behind the scenes. Thanks so much guys.

I won't go on about the time spent to put this course on, but I would like to gently ask that you all take the time to provide the feedback we requested at the end of the Lesson 5 announcement...this will allow us and the university to improve for any future offerings.

Cheers everyone! Pat yourselves on the back!!

Nanny
    I cannot add more, wait, i can:
    Now go out, do some damn great movies, and all take part in the VotM competition
    Good job guys, a big thanks, also to Nanny and Lewis, for being also very good friends not only "partners"
    A special thanks to Nanny for organizing the lessons pls.

Wish you much fun with doing your vids.
    About the whole course i can finally say - of course in "words" of a Movie Maker:

Thankz
    (end is -of course- important...)

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

Thank you all for this course! Wonderful course! What else I could say-

(I am still waiting some feedbacks before I'll release them.)
    Last edited by Finlander; June 17, 2010 at 05:30 AM. Reason: missing sentence

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Thanks for the wonderful course all.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

I thought it was average.

No wait.. not average the other thing!

AWSOME!!!!

Yeh, great work by all Proffesors. Very helpful whenever we needed help and I for one have learnt a ton while doing the course and if anything have now found a new respect for all who can make vids to a high quality and have found a new hobby for sure.

Thanks again, to everyone involved.

Thanks a lot for a course that exceeded my expectations and made me look forward to completing my homework!!!
    |--------------------------------------------------|
    |Patience is a virtue. Indecision is a vice.|
    |--------------------------------------------------|