Thread: Which download?

jrs90's Avatar Civis

Icon5 Which download?

Which sticky has the most recent version the download link sticky or version .5 sticky or are they both the same?
    Edit: Nevermind I see they are the same but every time I download it i get a stopped installation because of corrupted files.
    Last edited by jrs90; June 16, 2010 at 02:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuliano Taverna View Post
    Oh we lost our minds long before that, 2009 was the year we finally took a pistol to our temple and pulled the trigger.

Default Re: Which download?

Quote Originally Posted by jrs90 View Post
    Which sticky has the most recent version the download link sticky or version .5 sticky or are they both the same?
    Edit: Nevermind I see they are the same but every time I download it i get a stopped installation because of corrupted files.
    if you want to reinstall game , just go too Downloads(re-organized and simplified) and follow steps from VERSION ONE, one of the steps is install patch installer ,who will put in files that will fix the corrupted files!, ,IF YOU DID THIS THEN YOU SCHOULD GO TOO BUG REPORTS FOR 0.50 AND LOOK FOR POST 266 FIX PATCH 3 .THEN PUT THE FILES IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.and if you want after you did all those steps, you can install mine little sub-mod for this great mod, look for it in SUB-MODS & ADDONS.
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; June 16, 2010 at 01:00 PM.