View Poll Results: Should I add my units to the Peninsular DLC?

Voters
188. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

166 88.30%
  • No!

22 11.70%
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign Legions Mod 7.5 -New British and Austrian Updates

Default Re: Foreign Legions Mod (2.0 Released!)

Splendid work! This is tremendous and appreciated, my current army invading Russia is only half French, as it should be.

A note: the Isembourg regiment does not have "light infantry tatics" enabled. I'm not sure if this is deliberate but I enabled it in the db, unit_abilities, and it works fine.

Again, well done.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    Splendid work! This is tremendous and appreciated, my current army invading Russia is only half French, as it should be.

A note: the Isembourg regiment does not have "light infantry tatics" enabled. I'm not sure if this is deliberate but I enabled it in the db, unit_abilities, and it works fine.

Again, well done.
    It must've been an accident.
    But the Regimente Enstrangers, despite being called light infantry, rarely served such roles. But it was an accident. Are the Prussian and Auvergne Enstrangers fine?

They are fine, that is why I assumed it was a small oversight. Given the number of units, still fine work!

Quote Originally Posted by ♔EmperorBatman999♔ View Post
    It must've been an accident.
    But the Regimente Enstrangers, despite being called light infantry, rarely served such roles. But it was an accident. Are the Prussian and Auvergne Enstrangers fine?

I think you're thinking of Hannoverian Grenadiers, they wore red uniforms like the Brits and Hannoverians there before their creation.
    About the cards, for the most part, I copied and pasted from some Napoleonic website and filled in some information myself that wasn't on the site. You need to open the UPC loc and scroll down to the lowest entries, then you can edit them.
    They're called Grenadier guards, and the unit card implies that they are British... And I saw that website you used when doing some research for the cards, if you wish I could send you some of my cards, though I only have a few done. And thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHorseCav View Post
    They're called Grenadier guards, and the unit card implies that they are British... And I saw that website you used when doing some research for the cards, if you wish I could send you some of my cards, though I only have a few done. And thanks for the info
    Oh, the Westfalians maybe? The Westfalians really did have Grenadier Guards.
    Last edited by EmperorBatman999; August 01, 2010 at 11:47 PM.

sorry im new to this whole thing but where to i tick the box at to use these

Quote Originally Posted by seanjkl View Post
    sorry im new to this whole thing but where to i tick the box at to use these
    Do you have mod manager? If not, you get it here.
    Extract that and everything in it to your data folder, except for the user.script, which goes to "*YOUR PC NAME HERE*/AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/scripts". Then open mod manager and tick the box next to the Foreign_Legions_mod.

^^^^thanks but will i still be able to play oline and if so will i have to know which units not to use since they are mods or can you use them online..... the main reason actauly i ofund out is someone was using a lancer for prussia i had never heard of before and i have all dlc it was like warcys or something but yeah
    Last edited by seanjkl; August 02, 2010 at 12:45 PM.

^^^^thanks but will i still be able to play oline and if so will i have to know which units not to use since they are mods or can you use them online..... the main reason actauly i ofund out is someone was using a lancer for prussia i had never heard of before and i have all dlc it was like warcys or something but yeah
    No, sorry but this mod isn't MP compatible.
    Towarczy's are a unit somebody got by pre-ordering.

okay i did what you said but in modmanger there is no box to tick anything but the files show up.... but no box next to them

Oh, the Westfalians maybe? The Westfalians really did have Grenadier Guards.

If you're talking about the unit in the red and white than probaly yes because the uniforms look almost the same. Did the British have Grenadier Guards?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHorseCav View Post
    If you're talking about the unit in the red and white than probaly yes because the uniforms look almost the same. Did the British have Grenadier Guards?
    Yes, but I never added them in my mod.

okay i did what you said but in modmanger there is no box to tick anything but the files show up.... but no box next to them
    Set it from all pack files to only mods.

naxzul666's Avatar Que la fête commence !
    Content Emeritus

To celebrate the 4-year existence of the largest French website dedicated to the Total War games, I took the time to put a few scenes of Napoleon TW and your mod "Foreign Legions".
    Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1gjhUttAXA
    Vimeo : http://www.vimeo.com/13820218

I will make a video more specific with your mod.

I had a bug with a unit that had no texture in the face.

It's a nice mod, well done!

Default Re: Foreign Legions Mod (2.1 OUT NOW! Now units in the Peninsular Campaign!)

2.1 added, now with Peninsular campaign units and a few UI cards.

Prince of Essling's Avatar Napoleonic Enthusiast
    Patrician

Default Re: Foreign Legions Mod (2.1 OUT NOW! Now units in the Peninsular Campaign!)

2.1 added, now with Peninsular campaign units and a few UI cards.
    Excellent work & well done. Am looking forward to the new life that you have managed to breathe into the Peninsula Campaign.

Why do people keep voting? It's done, the units are in the DLC campaign now.

Hi, I noticed you did not add the Peninsular buildings to the db/buildings units allowed table. Here are a few:

sArmySpain2_barracks
    sArmySpain3_drill_school
    sArmySpain4_military_academy
    sArmySpain5_staff_college

As of now they aren't recruitable!

Thanks for the great units though.

Default Re: Foreign Legions Mod (Hotfix 2.1.1 OUT! Units now TRULY recruitable in Peninsular Campaign and other issues fixed)

Updated with a hotfix.

georider's Avatar Tiro
    ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΑ, Macedonia, Thessalonik, HELLAS

Default Re: Foreign Legions Mod (Hotfix 2.1.1 OUT! Units now TRULY recruitable in Peninsular Campaign and other issues fixed)

Nice work ,well done +rep.