Thread: Since the Map Will Be Smaller In Scale...

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Since the Map Will Be Smaller In Scale...

...Think maybe we could go back to the old system where the battlefield is generated based on campaign map factors? You know, ocean view near the coast, mountainous terrain near Mt. Fuji, stuff like that?

I would kill for a battle scene with Mt. Fuji in the backdrop!

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

Default Re: Since the Map Will Be Smaller In Scale...

well i think the map will be completely different to any TW game ever, its gonna be a new engine surely

it will be similar to empire's total war province thingy, but you will also be able to build and improbe the cities and small provinces, i hope for that...

and since the map is gonna be smaller i want lots of details and of course that you have both english translation option or plain japanese with subtitiles *that would be cool*

Quote Originally Posted by Arcani 4 Ever View Post
    well i think the map will be completely different to any TW game ever, its gonna be a new engine surely

it will be similar to empire's total war province thingy, but you will also be able to build and improbe the cities and small provinces, i hope for that...

and since the map is gonna be smaller i want lots of details and of course that you have both english translation option or plain japanese with subtitiles *that would be cool*
    That would be cool indeed.

Evan MF's Avatar Vicarius

No it's not a new engine I dont think...from what ive seen on the forum.

Evan