Page 382 of 382 FirstFirst ... 282 332 357 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382
Results 7,621 to 7,634 of 7634

Thread: New Citizens Post Here

mishkin's Avatar Gort is Love

Default Re: New Citizens Post Here

Thanks a lot.

Sir Adrian's Avatar Staff
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by McScottish View Post
    Just so, good sir, just so!

Welcome aboard, all ye newcomers, tis always a happy day when fresh meat arrives.
    Thank you.
    Under the patronage of Inkie Pie

Aikanár's Avatar It's a Makrell!
    CdeC Citizen Curator

My first son

facta infecta fieri nequeunt
    Affectionate son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi and grandson of Archaon of the House of Siblesz
    Proud, honoured and squeaking father of Squeaks
    and the Scandinavian Makrell

Gen. Chris's Avatar I'm watching you...
    Content Director Citizen

That reminds me, I feel like having fish for lunch...

Sir Adrian's Avatar Staff
    Citizen

That is funny because I will be having fish for lunch tomorrow.
    Under the patronage of Inkie Pie

Diamat's Avatar COGITO, ERGO BVDGIE
    Content Staff

Has anyone noticed that we all have an obsession with eating each other? Weird...I hope it's not sexual or anything...

Fortunately Freud is dead. He would have a field day.

Son of Rarity - Father of Adamat, Legio_Italica, and Aquila Praefortis

Makrell's Avatar Im a beatiful Makrell

howdy ho, i just got around to joining the usergroup I think im gonna have a good time

Bethencourt's Avatar PLVS VLTRA
    Artifex

Congradulations! riverfish! We can fly, we can crawl, and now we can swim! This is starting to be like Noah's Ark. Makrell son of Aikanarrrr. Stress in the final rrrrr.
    Last edited by Bethencourt; April 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM.

Welcome beautiful Makrell.

CdeC Citizen Curator

Welcome to the red show, my firstborn son!
    Affectionate son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi and grandson of Archaon of the House of Siblesz

PikeStance's Avatar Imperial Splendour- PM
    Vault Staff

Hello,...
    Sorry I saw the door open and decided to come in....

First I would like to thank everyone who participated in voting for my citizenship and for recognizing my contribution to the site. As a promise I will continue to contribute to make TWC a rich experience.

I would also like to thank imb and ybbon who both recognized my potential back in October 2012. Also I would like to thank Raglan (my first patron) for his time and effort the first go around.

Also I thank everyone who offered to be my patron. I know it goes without saying, but I never chose one over the other. There is not one person who offered that I would not had been happy with as a patron. I really do appreciate your recognition and initiative to approach me regarding my citizenship.

Last, but definitely not least, Omni who wrote a beautiful letter of application! I guess it isn't surprising that you are admin for content (haha).

Below is a little bit about myself from my profile page (yes, I am one of the few that actually use it...haha..
    About Me
    HISTORIAN - EDUCATOR – PHILOSOPHER – MODDER
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am native of New Orleans, Louisiana (USA). I am currently living in Changchun, China (Northeast of China). I am a secondary social studies teacher at the International school. I have been involved in education for 12+ years with 8 years teaching overseas. I previously taught in Beijing, Shanghai, Dubai and Abidjan in the Ivory Coast.
    Video of New Orleans
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I come to TWC to share my love and passion for TW Games. Apart from TW games, I also enjoy playing other strategy games like; Risk, Settlers of Catan, Diplomacy, and Go (I play on KGS as Pike, look me up and canl play). I also played the famous Conquest of the Empire, Fortress America, and Axis and Allies (The first release versions) series. I also have experience playing miniature wargaming (mostly Napoleonic Wars and Civil War). I actually won an award for Best Newcomer or something like that)
    ==========================================
    IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR- TEAM LEADER as PROJECT MANAGER. (DB Editor/ Historian). The goal of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR is to create a mod that recreates as accurate as possible the 18th century. Each faction will be a unique faction with its own unique building tree, units and behavior. You can check out my new mod here.
    ==========================================
    VAULT STAFF of the MODDING VAULT on TWC: The MODDING VAULT is an archive and repository for all modding materials.
    HISTORICAL RESEARCH SOCIETY: The primary function is to put lovers of history together to create a more vibrant community on TWC. The secondary is the creation of a repository. If you are interested, please PM or VM
    THE ARCHIVUM: It is the historical resource repository. The purpose is store in one place all web- links, books, journals and even audio/ video resources for the benefit of historical researchers, modders and historical fiction creative writers.
    My LIVE ACTION GALLERY. With all of the testing of battle mechanics I do, I sometimes take a break and take some "live" photos. I will share the best of these photos. I will also enter the best of the best in the weekly competition. I am not an artist at all, but I do strive to test my own limits. As a teacher, I feel I have to model this, but anyway...)
    Well, that's me.

Best Regards to everyone,
    Pike
    Last edited by PikeStance; Yesterday at 11:44 PM. Reason: It didn't look pretty

CdeC Citizen Curator

Welcome to the Red Show Pike *hands over a Cuban*

PikeStance's Avatar Imperial Splendour- PM
    Vault Staff

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me and cigar.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	306130

Thanks!