Thread: Assassination Cut-Scenes

Default Assassination Cut-Scenes

I hope they will do assassination cut-scenes like at Mediaval Total War 2 and like at Shogun Total war.

It would be really cool to assassinate with ninja's and geishahs again

D.B. Cooper's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: Assassination Cut-Scenes

Medieval 2's cutscenes were kind of lame after watching Shogun's. They should make them really brutal and cool.

I'd like a wide variety of different cut-scenes, or I won't be inclined to watch them.

r3deed's Avatar Semisalis

how about commiting a sucide like what the generals do when the are defeated. I just imagine how it will be wonderfull to see the general commet Seppuku before a victorius commander. instead of killing him at the battelfield. i don't think CA would show such scene instead an old minature might be less violent. or they may show a scene where his face only appears and then he lie at the ground while he bleeds at the floor. then a shadow will show how he wi;; be beheaded be a sowardmen.

it is not i like ca to do this but just the idea how this can come to the game makes me laugh. though not all agrees with me.

wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku

Achilla's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by r3deed View Post
    how about commiting a sucide like what the generals do when the are defeated. I just imagine how it will be wonderfull to see the general commet Seppuku before a victorius commander. instead of killing him at the battelfield. i don't think CA would show such scene instead an old minature might be less violent. or they may show a scene where his face only appears and then he lie at the ground while he bleeds at the floor. then a shadow will show how he wi;; be beheaded be a sowardmen.

it is not i like ca to do this but just the idea how this can come to the game makes me laugh. though not all agrees with me.

wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku
    Perfectly acceptable for a 16+ game.
    Man is but a shadow of his former self, encased in feverish delusions of grandeur.
    Ignorance is your shield, knowledge is your weapon.
    Heart without reason is stupid, reason without heart is blind.

r3deed's Avatar Semisalis

sometimes CA do use some sound when the show the events of happend after the end of the turns. like in RTW when a a diplomacy get assasined suddenly a terrible sound comes like someone who is realy Choking and can't helped. till now i think it is exagrated. stabing sound do look some how better untill it is followed by a Choke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazx View Post
    I hope they will do assassination cut-scenes like at Mediaval Total War 2 and like at Shogun Total war.

It would be really cool to assassinate with ninja's and geishahs again
    please visit
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=364908

Discus there

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Achilla View Post
    Perfectly acceptable for a 16+ game.
    Well, yes, people playing a game of that rating aren't three year olds. They can handle all kinds of simulated blood and gore.
    Plus, the original Shogun had seppuku scenes.
    Last edited by MaximiIian; June 13, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

I wouldn't even mind if they took the videos from first Shogun to be honest. They were very good.