Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bug Thread - Aristeia: The Epic Cycle

Default Re: Bug Thread - Aristeia: The Epic Cycle

Thanks for your time, and this game is a blast. Have already played part of the campaign as Crete and another as Pylos.

First of all, congratz for this amazing mod. I put my hands on Rome just to see this beauty boom my old pc.

But faced some annoying problems, and decided to spit them out.
    I play in a pc with Win XP, with more weak video card (shader 2.0) but stronger processor,
    and installed today on a WIN7 with stronger processor but weaker VC, so I can test on it too.

So... Lets go to the firts problem.
    On the WinXP, I get a crash always I try to get a close look on the units on the battle field. This is sad since I cannot appreciate the models from the mod.

The other problem is with Thracian units and Kekonius (I think is this the name) faction.

I put so the Kek faction became avaible to start a campaing, but get crash with error everytime I enter a battle. Maybe is because of this the faction is not avaible, but I may need facing them on campaing, so I believe fighting against them will also bring a game crush?

On Custom Battle it also crash with Kek faction, and on any other faction that I add Thracian (the ones with falx) units...

There is any fix for this faction (and units)? 'cause the Falx Fighters are the coolest units on game, I love the Falx and would like even more the mod if is avaible to play with.

The mod works fine in the campaign but when i am in a battle and i zoom in to my units they disapear and my game crashes. It do not say anything it just crashes.

anyone know how to fix this

Falcone's Avatar Tiro

In the settlement view, the buildings which has different culture (example the library with the Cretan faction) shown as a building site.

I am continually getting crashes in the campaign. First battle with Telamon. As soon as the main battle is joined, the game crashes. Can anyone help me fix this at all? This mod looks great (and I've seen smaller custom battles work well and they are brilliant) but it's really hindering me from playing it.

Falcone's Avatar Tiro

Do you have all patch for the game? I haven't noticed any similar ctd problem.

I believe I do have all patches, but I will check again. I am still getting this problem and I have no idea why. It's a shame because I love this mod (even though I can't really play it!)

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff
    Citizen

I wonder if anyone else experiences constant crashes during battles.

Sometimes it happens early during a battle, sometimes later. It often happens during unit charges.

Quote Originally Posted by RafSwi7 View Post

Sometimes it happens early during a battle, sometimes later. It often happens during unit charges.
    This stuff happens to me too, it has no rhyme or reason, definitely a deal breaker.

hey its kind of weird since i ask you this after 4 years but i saw you online then i want to ask,do you solve your problem and if you solved it do you remember how? having same issue and i think you might solve this,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RafSwi7 View Post

hey its kind of weird since i ask you this after 4 years but i saw you online then i want to ask,do you solve your problem and if you solved it do you remember how? having same issue and i think you might solve this,thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345