Thread: +%25 Montion Capture SO Bloody Fatalitys with choping heads ,arms and legs with KATANAS

Icon10 +%25 Montion Capture SO Bloody Fatalitys with choping heads ,arms and legs with KATANAS

are we can have this ...CA read this and add to LIST
    Cuzz we have 18+ game or are we ?

think samurai killed enemy asigaru with fatality "chopping his head and blood spurt out..."

watch this
    Ujio Beheading deleted sceneand add some blood spurt out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX6xsIrZfdo
    Last edited by TheBlindKing; June 08, 2010 at 10:34 AM.

GTFO. Jamie's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: +%25 Montion Capture SO Bloody Fatalitys with choping heads ,arms and legs with KATANAS

huh?

KDK's Avatar Pro Rege Et Grege

Default Re: +%25 Montion Capture SO Bloody Fatalitys with choping heads ,arms and legs with KATANAS

It could be cool and a nice touch, but i can survive without it

Icon9 Re: +%25 Montion Capture SO Bloody Fatalitys with choping heads ,arms and legs with KATANAS

Quote Originally Posted by KasperDK View Post
    It could be cool and a nice touch, but i can survive without it
    i cant live without it its medieval japan then

SO pls CA ADD THıS FEATURE OR
    At least LET THE MoDDERs ...

Blood isn't necessary for me,as you can see in that vid...

Irish guy's Avatar Semisalis

Well, Medieval II had killing moves, Empire and Napoleon had more, so I assume Shogun II will have more again. Blood would be good too, but only if its not overdone.

Mods I use:
    Europa Barbarorum.
    Stainless Steel.
    Third Age Total War.
    Darth Mod (S2TW)
    Radious (Attilla)

Steam Profile: Sir Killsalot

It would take a lot of work on the models to get beheading and dismembering, so I would rather they concentrated on other things.

If they ‘let the modders’ do it, that means giving us access to models and skins [we already have tools], that would be cool, but a lot of work.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

I do not mind the current system, although for n giggles it would be cool to see a mod that makes blood effects like in the movie Kill Bill during the Crazy 88 battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjuS17DGlA
    -Voice of the Celtic warriors in EB 1 and writer of the original tutorial on sound and music editing for RTW.

And here I was thinking the topic title contained actual info. >_<