Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LESSON 5: FINALIZING YOUR VIDEO (Final Assignment Due June 16th)

LuckyLewis's Avatar Loutre
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: LESSON 5: FINALIZING YOUR VIDEO (Final Assignment Due June 16th)

Yes, great work. It's true certain videos work better without in-game sound, especially emotional scenes, but we just wanted to see that you could use the in-game sounds effectively.
    Muh signature is so out of date all muh pictures died.

Nanny de Bodemloze's Avatar Treason is just dates
    Artifex

Great vid Mitch!!! I expected greatness, and you delivered

PASS!!

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by ♔The Nanny♔ View Post
    Great vid Mitch!!! I expected greatness, and you delivered

PASS!!
    Thanks man, I just want to reiterate how much fun and how much Iv leart from all you guys.

(Yes, even Lewis...)

I'v began a new vid already, in the NTW time period.

Its shaping up quite nicely.

You've all heard this all before, but genuinly you three guys are pretty inspiring, watching what you guys can do just makes me want to be able to do the same!

Thanks again.

Artifex

This is very kind of you to say Mitch...sometimes, the funniest things inspire us. For me, it was somebody's brief criticism of my first AAR, where he stated that I needed more pics and visuals to liven it up, that inspired me (although I was a little pissed in the moment ). It felt like a glove thrown down, and I was determined to then try to do something different...so I thought of trying a vid (didn't even know how to crop a picture at that point, and had never opened a vid editor in my life). So then I watched the vids of Naxzul, became sufficiently depressed when I realized how behind I was), but decided to soldier on anyways.This was in February.

Looking forward to your next project mate
    Last edited by Nanny de Bodemloze; June 21, 2010 at 04:54 PM.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

This is very kind of you to say Mitch...sometimes, the funniest things inspire us. For me, it was somebody's brief criticism of my first AAR, where he stated that I needed more pics and visuals to liven it up, that inspired me (although I was a little pissed in the moment ). It felt like a glove thrown down, and I was determined to then try to do something different...so I thought of trying a vid (didn't even know how to crop a picture at that point, and had never opened a vid editor in my life). So then I watched the vids of Naxzul, became sufficiently depressed when I realized how behind I was), but decided to soldier on anyways.This was in February.

Looking forward to your next project mate
    Wasn't very different with me
    I made some 30 minutes trailers of some games, just boring records from what i played
    Than sfter realizing how boring it is to watch them i've cut them and voilą my first vid, an assassins creed trailer was out, i showed it a freind of mine who said wow load it to youtube, i did so, got 10.000 views in a view weeks everyone demanding more vids, and than is tarted to do more...
    After Third Age was released i finally managed to get the CinEd working and made some first tries....
    After that i made a victory vid sample and thought, well i like it, just for fun i showed it King Kong and suddenly i was right in the team and already did tons of vids for the mod

But sadly my computer is very old, i cannot make high quality videos, but at least i probably get sony vegas soon

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

ok my submission (finnaly):

i was having endless problems uploading it to youtube, and then i realized, i never 'published' the movie before trying to get it to youtube

btw, do you still want me to send that PM to finlander? Or should i just post it here/give it to you?
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by empr guy View Post
    ok my submission (finnaly):

i was having endless problems uploading it to youtube, and then i realized, i never 'published' the movie before trying to get it to youtube

btw, do you still want me to send that PM to finlander? Or should i just post it here/give it to you?

Good job mate!! I'm a fan of Rammstein too hehe PASS!!

Actually, if you could send that feedback to Fin because he hasn't sent the feedback package to me yet, so it will remain anonymous

Cheers mate, and well done!!!

(ok...last one out, turn out the lights...)

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

thank you all for this class, its been a learning experiance im sure i can put to good use.
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

John Doe's Avatar Primicerius

(ok...last one out, turn out the lights...)
    I'm stuck at work, keep the light on please!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12