Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Enlightenment

Default Re: Age of Enlightenment

so when will sigs be released

sorry for the double post but something just popped into my head: make sure you ask CA before you publish this because what your doing is taking stuff directly from empire then putting it in medieval 2 so you can get in trouble with copyright....

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoyalGuard1 View Post
    sorry for the double post but something just popped into my head: make sure you ask CA before you publish this because what your doing is taking stuff directly from empire then putting it in medieval 2 so you can get in trouble with copyright....
    Than we would shut down 90% of all mods from where from using content from previous games rtw -> mtw2 , mtw2 -> rtw and list goes on

look at rome medieval use mtw2 models and wasn't shutdown! and when this mod is out etw will be already history, already is by napoleon,than will be shogun, and such and also theres a mod on here wip wich uses etw stuff too so..... in next 1-2 years who will cares if theres models of etw in mod?
    Last edited by Ataegina; July 19, 2010 at 09:25 PM.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

exactly, your right Ataegina.
    Great job, i´m very curious about your project, because gigantus and i spin around about a Submod with our 1648 Map for a "Frederick the Great" Project. And it will always be easier to follow a scoutteam, than to do the scoutjob

Beta will be release when the time arrives, and for fun well all mods should be for fun and this one isn't different [/QUOTE]

realy I'm not sure about this mod because many of the mod in momification 2 years and until now is not realised

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    Than we would shut down 90% of all mods from where from using content from previous games rtw -> mtw2 , mtw2 -> rtw and list goes on

look at rome medieval use mtw2 models and wasn't shutdown! and when this mod is out etw will be already history, already is by napoleon,than will be shogun, and such and also theres a mod on here wip wich uses etw stuff too so..... in next 1-2 years who will cares if theres models of etw in mod?
    true so true well keep up the good work guys

Quote Originally Posted by Monguntiacum View Post
    exactly, your right Ataegina.
    Great job, i´m very curious about your project, because gigantus and i spin around about a Submod with our 1648 Map for a "Frederick the Great" Project. And it will always be easier to follow a scoutteam, than to do the scoutjob
    Danke

Thats very true

Quote Originally Posted by the patriot View Post
    Beta will be release when the time arrives, and for fun well all mods should be for fun and this one isn't different
    realy I'm not sure about this mod because many of the mod in momification 2 years and until now is not realised [/QUOTE]

since modding isn't a job, people don't have dates or deadlines to release like CA and if you've ever tried modding you'll see modding takes alot of time, can be really a pain-in-ass

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoyalGuard1 View Post
    true so true well keep up the good work guys

for everyone who sent or is thinking in.... do not PM me asking when will be released

My name is Lebre and I support this mod

Nirnaeth Arnoediad's Avatar Vive l'Empereur !

My Name is Caulaincourt and I support this mod too.

since modding isn't a job, people don't have dates or deadlines to release like CA and if you've ever tried modding you'll see modding takes alot of time, can be really a pain-in-ass
    Wahre Worte, true words
    1648, development July 2008-until now, but we will release in 6th of dec. 2010...and the first patch in January 011
    Since release of Aventuria TW i´m a fan of "Beta" Release and progress in patches. Sure some users will hate me but it´s much easier and help of the users takes more weight while development than after final release.
    Example, Aventuria TW, gigantus and i released as v.0.2, after release many people wants to help and do things for the mod, we collect them and put it in the patch for 0.3.

Well so far this mod have 1month and half of existence

good side of having beta's and patches is on the space between releases the community and fans are enable to detect bugs and give some creative input wich sometimes the team behind the mod dev. never had on mind, so makes fans happy and busy playing and at same time helping and speeding the progress of the mod into a new public patch

well in democracy society or community, theres always some wich will hate you, some will support you, some wont give a damn and others will want to be your friends, but everything is ok except if everyone hates you

i will keep an eye on 1648 and sure will be one of my installed mod's

##update: AOE have now new elephants (and animations), new horses and riffles

Sassori's Avatar Tiro
    Inside a mountain cavern, surrounded by old monitors and old PCs. And a black dog.

Silent hardcore fans like me will give you no problems...as long as you will go on giving us some previews here and there.

I am also following the 1648 evolution, but the fact I don't speak german scares me a bit; but that is cerrtainly an interesting historical period for a mod.

@Ataegina, thanks for
    i will keep an eye on 1648 and sure will be one of my installed mod's
    @Sassori, i´m sorry, but there is little hope about people who maybe translate the mod in english.

@Sassori, i´m sorry, but there is little hope about people who maybe translate the mod in english.
    theres always google translate

OMG this mod would be one of the best mods for medieval 2

hannibalcaesar's Avatar Mostly Retired Modder

I don't like ETW's system of combat so it would be great to see this on Medieval 2, good luck to you.

Sassori's Avatar Tiro
    Inside a mountain cavern, surrounded by old monitors and old PCs. And a black dog.

@Ataegina, thanks for

kein problem! I'll undust my college basic german, it is still somewhere into my brain...!

Thanks for everyone support but lets stay on topic, this here is for age of enlightment discussion

also the mod language will be in sanskrit because its easy !

nah its english

Marathas sneak peak soon...

Great

..ehm, no joke, isn´t it?

Thanks for everyone support but lets stay on topic, this here is for age of enlightment discussion

also the mod language will be in sanskrit because its easy !

nah its english

no !! make courland the best