Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daraunon's fan fiction

Borissomeone's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Daraunon's fan fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Daraunon View Post
    Another part added,I'll start thinking on who to write about next. It might take some time,but I'l try to make it worth the wait.
    Take your time friend. I'm sure it will be great.

Under the Patronage of TheFirstONeill.

Daraunon's Avatar Senator

Thanks Boris,your support honours me. I'm coming up with some ideas now,I'll see how they come out when I start writing.

Daraunon's Avatar Senator

I apologize for the lack of updates. Originally I intended to wait for M_A's work on the Tahar to show them off in another chapter,but apparently that was not to be. I'm NOT,in any way,blaming him for what I haven't done. The truth is,while I waited and thought about how to continue the story,I inevitably re-read the chapters released so far.

I have to say I'm not entirely satisfied. A lot of the characters fail to show the personality I wanted to give them. They may have had the potential to stand out,with due time,but that wouldn't have justified the lack of personality they would have had in the entire first part of the "story". I now realize that putting all the Knights together from the beginning has been a mistake,at least with my current skills.

As a result,I will be putting this on an indefinite pause. I may add some chapters with the same characters,maybe during the same events,but this FF will probably not continue as a single story anymore. IF it will continue at all.
    I'm thinking about focusing more on short stories;they may share some common characters or situations,but I'm not starting anything too ambitious for a while.

I thank everyone for the time spent reading,for the rep I received,and particularly THP and Boris for their support. I'll try to do better next time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123