Thread: New High Elves unit suggestion

Default New High Elves unit suggestion

Greetings everyone!

First of all congratulations to the team for all these hard work, I'm really impressed.

I don't have a great knowledge of the warhammer world (only a few basic things) so I'm not sure if this unit exist in the tabletop game. This units are The Handmaidens of the Everqueen.

I saw a few of them when I played warhammer Online with my Swordmater a few months ago. I think this will be a great addition to this mod (they are great rangers, they know how to use the spear and the best of all they are beautiful and sexy ).

I think FabiusBile use some of the Warhammer Online models such as the witch elfs and some other dark elfs models but I'm not sure if he is part of the COW team.

Ps: sorry for my english.

Keep up the good work
    Coffagenesis

Senator

Default Re: New High Elves unit suggestion

possible, but only in avelorn. i think ulthuan will be in the release after the one that is coming up, so not a bad suggestion.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

That's right. They aren't around in the tabletop any more (Although some of their old models are kicking around, and are often proxied for phoenix guard) and fluff-wise never leave the everqueen. That'd mean recruitable in Averlon and the player shouldn't move them about without the everqueen being present. Stat wise... lots of defensive skill, not much armour, good against cavalry, you get the idea.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Quote Originally Posted by Julianus Flavius View Post
    That's right. They aren't around in the tabletop any more (Although some of their old models are kicking around, and are often proxied for phoenix guard) and fluff-wise never leave the everqueen. That'd mean recruitable in Averlon and the player shouldn't move them about without the everqueen being present. Stat wise... lots of defensive skill, not much armour, good against cavalry, you get the idea.

I have an Idea. Meaby in the Ulthuan campaign the Everqueen can be a recruitable hero/mercenary for the High elves, when she died all the remaining handmaiden troops will disband, just like the mercenaries of the chaos campaign. what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffagenesis View Post
    I have an Idea. Meaby in the Ulthuan campaign the Everqueen can be a recruitable hero/mercenary for the High elves, when she died all the remaining handmaiden troops will disband, just like the mercenaries of the chaos campaign. what do you guys think?
    Great idea!
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Hi all. We are working on this unit in our submod! "The Sundering: Rise of the Witch King" More suggestions will be useful!