Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wwjd

Twitchy's Avatar Miles

Default Wwjd

What would Jesus do? I think he will be with his homies drinking beer and have a big *** ball of weed what about you think Jesus would do when or if he comes back.

First Crusader's Avatar Senator

Establish heaven on earth.
    Heresy grows from idleness.

No cause for such alarm. There are many ways for you to die - I'm just one of them.

He'd have a nervous breakdown after reading The da Vinci Code.
    Under the patronage of Wilpuri;
    Despotic master of ZaPPPa and Rowan11088.

Erik's Avatar Dux Limitis

Convert to Islam.

Be angry, for the 2000 yrs of humans exploiting his name.

Be incredibly disappointed.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian
    Be incredibly disappointed.
    Not really. Considering what we did to him on his last visit, I think he already knows we're sinners! :laughing:

No cause for such alarm. There are many ways for you to die - I'm just one of them.

Probably wished he never bothered...

"In the time of battle the loss of innocent life is inevatiable... thats just fate"
    - Gatts, the Black Swordsman

Emperor Dimitricus's Avatar Royal Corps Of Signals

erm...lets see. because of him, we have had the greatest empire (romans) turn christian, and helped bring about their demise, christian crusades which cost the life of millions, terrorism in Ireland between protestants and catholics, king henry 8th go on a mad one cos he wasnt allowed to get a divorce (cos of christian rules) whihc meant rape and pillage of monastaries...and lots of other massacres and wars.
    i dont think he'll want to show his face again, or crucifiction would seem like a massage compared to what would happen to him this time around...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Dimitricus
    erm...lets see. because of him, we have had the greatest empire (romans) turn christian, and helped bring about their demise, christian crusades which cost the life of millions, terrorism in Ireland between protestants and catholics, king henry 8th go on a mad one cos he wasnt allowed to get a divorce (cos of christian rules) whihc meant rape and pillage of monastaries...and lots of other massacres and wars.
    i dont think he'll want to show his face again, or crucifiction would seem like a massage compared to what would happen to him this time around...
    Ah yes. The world lived in pagan bliss and peace until those wicked Christians came and introduced war and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by First Crusader
    Ah yes. The world lived in pagan bliss and peace until those wicked Christians came and introduced war and evil.
    LOL!! If you think about it, thats rather true! Have you ever read "the Warlord Chronicles" by Bernard Cornwell FirstCrusader? When reading those books, you almost feel as if Christianity is the "bad guy" of the whole story!

"In the time of battle the loss of innocent life is inevatiable... thats just fate"
    - Gatts, the Black Swordsman

no no no, people were killing eachother all the time anyway. cos they were stupid. but jesus came along and gave more people reason to kill, and in larger numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by {H0sPiTalLeR}
    LOL!! If you think about it, thats rather true! Have you ever read "the Warlord Chronicles" by Bernard Cornwell FirstCrusader? When reading those books, you almost feel as if Christianity is the "bad guy" of the whole story!
    Actually, no I haven't.

There was war, poverty, hatred, imperialism, and prejudice since the time of the monkey men.

Actually, the church was the only citadel of learning and science during the Dark Ages. If Christianity had never come around, we might still be sitting around campfires worshipping trees.

if christianity hadnt come around, the romans wouldnt have become a bunch of pussies. and they might have even beaten back the barbarians.
    also, dont forget that the middle east and the far east were technoligally advanced, and neither was christian.
    cmon, what have the christians EVER done for us?

[QUOTE=Emperor Dimitricus]if christianity hadnt come around, the romans wouldnt have become a bunch of pussies.[/QUOTE

They were ALREADY pussies when Christianity was legalized. That is why they had to rely on Barbarian mercenaries so much.

] and they might have even beaten back the barbarians.
    Not a chance in Hell.

also, dont forget that the middle east and the far east were technoligally advanced,
    I am not sure what that has to do with us.

and neither was christian.
    Our technological level is much higher than it would have been without the Medieval Church and its preservation of ancient manuscripts.

cmon, what have the christians EVER done for us?
    If it weren't for the Christians, we would be writing these posts in Arabic... on pieces of papyrus

You think war has ANYTHING to do with religion? Man has the instinct to spread his genes through conquest. It's an evolutionary trait.

Actually, no I haven't.

There was war, poverty, hatred, imperialism, and prejudice since the time of the monkey men.

Actually, the church was the only citadel of learning and science during the Dark Ages. If Christianity had never come around, we might still be sitting around campfires worshipping trees.
    Right. Only because the church created the dark ages.

What the hell, at least now we are cutting down the trees before we worship them as crosses
    What can change the nature of a man?

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. X
    Right. Only because the church created the dark ages.
    I didn't know Oadaecer the Barbarian was a churchman . Do you seriously believe the barbarians wouldn't have taken Rome if everybody was still pagan?

What the hell, at least now we are cutting down the trees before we worship them as crosses
    We don't worship crosses you idiot. The cross is just a symbol, like the fish. The early Christians used the fish as their symbol, but they didn't worship it.

Icon worship developed later, much to the displeasure of many church authorities. The struggle to get rid of it continues up to this day.
    Last edited by First Crusader; October 28, 2005 at 02:13 PM.

MoROmeTe's Avatar For my name is Legion

I think Jesus would battle it out with Satan (South Park style...)

In the long run, we are all dead - John Maynard Keynes
    Under the patronage of Lvcivs Vorenvs
    Holding patronage upon the historical tvrcopolier and former patron of the once fallen, risen from the ashes and again fallen RvsskiSoldat

Quote Originally Posted by MoROmeTe the Dacian
    I think Jesus would battle it out with Satan (South Park style...)
    I think the final coming of Jesus will be like the final battle in "Paradise Lost". Jesus will just sweep all of the bad guys away back into Hell without breaking a sweat.

Bwaho's Avatar Puppeteer
    From the kingdom of heaven by the powah of the holy spirit

There was war, poverty, hatred, imperialism, and prejudice since the time of the monkey men
    What's this? a christian not supporting the creationists!? you will burn in hell, forever and evah and evah!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast