Thread: What about the Mikado? court dodads

Default What about the Mikado? court dodads

Actually I'm curious about this, what role will the Mikado(His imperial majesty, the Emperor) fill in game? I'm thinking him and the court will function similar to maybe the pope in MTWII or the public opinion in RTW.

Well I'm hoping you can declare public enemies, etc. if you gain favor with the court.

What do you guys wanna see with the Mikado and court.

It should provide us with things to do to us aspiring shoguns

Default Re: What about the Mikado? court dodads

Yep, the court could give us objective to do which could add to our prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Nakandakari Lobato View Post
    Yes regardless of how he was treated, the opinion and favor of the Son of Heaven was vital to the Daimyo. They can make it simple like making traits like favors the Son of Heaven / despises the Son of Heaven. Or they could make it full blown, like the Papacy and missions. Some Emperors were little more than puppets and others extremely powerful.

Dunno.......The Daimyo were the real <<leaders>> then....I guess they would add it as traits and specifically an influence boost

still need the court though........esp with certain damiyo.....

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

A return to optional missions is always good. I like being given objectives and having to balance achieving them as well as my own goals even if they may not have been choices I would make myself. It adds challenge to the game
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

Indeed, it would add some nice little things to do. I just want something to happen when you attack the ikko or the Ashikaga